What's new

Welcome!

Retired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Well, you've taken the easy path, and that's kinda sad because you have a long story playing here, but still your decision.

So I just wanted to tell you this, Anyone can be replaced.

G'luck in your RL \o

Obreviate

Reaction score
It's sad, but that's your choice.
I have always admired his boldness among many things, you are a great friend.

We will miss you.
Good Luck.

T

TheLegacy

Haters like Oscar Rojo, Emesh and Lajrra(arrogant and n.... tutors) will always laught because they dont have an idea of what you made for all of us in support board, etc.
I would say thank you for what you've done here, players like you, we have very few in this game, we really care (i have made post for all the comunity too) but most of the time we will have bad comments, because those noobs just want the server/game for them all, but they forget without people, without competition, this CANT be called a game...

See you bro and i wish you luck in your real life :) i hope you can come back soon and i personally gonna miss you, i think you was one of the guy who inspired me to make post and be an active forum user, just like you ;)

Foofighter

Banned user
Reaction score
Haters like Oscar Rojo, Emesh and Lajrra(arrogant and n.... tutors) will always laught because they dont have an idea of what you made for all of us in support board, etc.
I would say thank you for what you've done here, players like you, we have very few in this game, we really care (i have made post for all the comunity too) but most of the time we will have bad comments, because those noobs just want the server/game for them all, but they forget without people, without competition, this CANT be called a game...

See you bro and i wish you luck in your real life :) i hope you can come back soon and i personally gonna miss you, i think you was one of the guy who inspired me to make post and be an active forum user, just like you ;)

Its very easy to run your mouth when you dont really know the position of the staff, I mean what really its going on.

You are always trying to be something different in forums/game and this make you a 2 faces/hypocrite person, always talking about respect and many stuff that you dont know at all in game.

We as staff knows the problem with Psycho, and many of us knows that is a shame what hapened to him, and this was getting fixed but he started with all that cry again. I suggested him in private what to do and this was going to be successfull but no, Mr Psycho decided to keep the drama on. So how can he get helped acting like a child?

In my point of view some staff comments doesnt fit, as you said, we shouldnt take sides, and neither sarcastic comments in problems like this one, where we know the player has some right in what he asks even if is acting right or not.

Milonga

Reaction score
all fucking ppl say "Psy stop cry blablabla and mimimi" but we all know how hard it is to get something in this game, and even drop one TM as rare as this, BUT THAT DOES NOT COME TO THE CASE, worst of all is that we see players pay for errors and these errors could be avoided with small attitudes that doing so server miss many players and players who were just trying to help as Psycho as he said:
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?24466-TM-Direct-to-Bag
K94Eki.bmp

is a good idea..

this was a practical way to prove that the game has flaws that could simply be avoided with small actions.

cya psy.

Last edited:

psych07

Reaction score
Its very easy to run your mouth when you dont really know the position of the staff, I mean what really its going on.

You are always trying to be something different in forums/game and this make you a 2 faces/hypocrite person, always talking about respect and many stuff that you dont know at all in game.

We as staff knows the problem with Psycho, and many of us knows that is a shame what hapened to him, and this was getting fixed but he started with all that cry again. I suggested him in private what to do and this was going to be successfull but no, Mr Psycho decided to keep the drama on. So how can he get helped acting like a child?

In my point of view some staff comments doesnt fit, as you said, we shouldnt take sides, and neither sarcastic comments in problems like this one, where we know the player has some right in what he asks even if is acting right or not.

One of your members said:

You know, do what you want. I was actually seriously thinking on checking all the options to help you. But honestly, your EMO side always win.

I'm sorry, I won't help someone that will menace with retirements everytime, Go ahead, stop playing.

Options for check and help he have but good sense to do it no... "I won't help"
like some players said before some here dont like me so why help me if im sure or wrong?

and YOU:

Come on Psycho as you said, you are 26, you should know that there are manners to ask/negotiate stuff.

I was also like "come on lets help this dude" but with that attitude im like "ok, lets let him go".

Like i said im not negociate things its not a trade im reporting one error and i want one support for it, i think you dont need to choose for help who cry, who is arrogant, who is hypocrite because everyone is one player here.

like i saw: You're not over the others, you're just another normal player.

Last edited:

Hellsphere

Reaction score
like i saw: You're not over the others, you're just another normal player.

That's the problem, you think youre over all the players. All the PA-players are equal and the staff treat us as equals, they have a lot of things to do, but you keep pushing your luck pal like you were the only one that need support

Obreviate

Reaction score
This is boring.
This is a thread of "Retired", please let's just give a "goodbye" or "until more" is very boring, all times open threads how this and always see the "philosophers" talking.
When we have a complaint from someone, never talk on game, but always make the forum a system of fighting.

He's just saying 'goodbye'.
Indifferent of our opinion or not, this is a choice he made. Then done.

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
That's the problem, you think youre over all the players. All the PA-players are equal and the staff treat us as equals, they have a lot of things to do, but you keep pushing your luck pal like you were the only one that need support

pfff ... bla bla bla bla bla and more.

the staff does not treat everyone equally, what game play?.

if it is a friend of the staff, the problem is solved in 3, 2.1.
* if not your friend, Well you can already see it happening in some cases.

Sad but true.

ps:cya psycho

T

TheLegacy

In my point of view some staff comments doesnt fit said:
Well in this case, tell your people, specially those tutors who have a very very bad attitude on game and here to have a better way to treat players or they get demoted :) (I would do that if i were Van Hoem) I mean we all know staff is just like a group of friends that know each other in RL (most of them), but your comment is like accepting some tutors and gms are commenting sarcastic things something that we dont really like :p cuz is like a blame for us, specially in mi case i hate when im not being taken serious, because everytime people tell me anything, i take it serious bro :) and that's my way, how i am :)

Im not against PA Staff i have some good friends (tutors) and im in thanks with Sir Van Hoem, cuz im still enjoying this game alot

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
Well in this case, tell your people, specially those tutors who have a very very bad attitude on game and here to have a better way to treat players or they get demoted :) (I would do that if i were Van Hoem) I mean we all know staff is just like a group of friends that know each other in RL (most of them), but your comment is like accepting some tutors and gms are commenting sarcastic things something that we dont really like :p cuz is like a blame for us, specially in mi case i hate when im not being taken serious, because everytime people tell me anything, i take it serious bro :) and that's my way, how i am :)

Im not against PA Staff i have some good friends (tutors) and im in thanks with Sir Van Hoem, cuz im still enjoying this game alot

no we are not a friend group, staff is not a place for friendship, staff is a place to WORK and only it

some of us are friends, even before staff but is it ilegal? i never saw agustin, lajrra, pyrokar on game before staff, if today i have all of them as friends the only reason is because we work together
say "staff is a friend group" in only an excuse for who dont get promoted and dont wanna see the truph
im not a hatter os something like this, i dont need be it and dont have anything left to proof as a staff member

we work hard every single day, if u think that we are just kids guidded by friendship, sorry, but u are wrong

Last edited:
T

TheLegacy

no we are not a friend group, staff is not a place for friendship, staff is a place to WORK and only it

some of us are friends, even before staff but is it ilegal? i never saw agustin, lajrra, pyrokar on game before staff, if today i have all of them as friends the only reason is bacause we work together
say "staff is a friend group" in only a excuse for who dont get promoted and dont wanna se the truph
im not a hatter os something like this, i dont need be it and dont have anything left to proof as a staff member

we work hard every single day, if u think that we are just kids guidded by friendship, sorry, but u are wrong

midnight :p some tutors(im not talking about the new ones) sometimes act like kid and you should accept their mistakes :3
Pycho is just leaving and SOME of your staff members come here and coment a shit, what kind of goodbye could be that :p like you said, tutors and gms should work just like you do, and dont blame everytime they see something diferent :)

Obreviate

Reaction score

midnight :p some tutors(im not talking about the new ones) sometimes act like kid and you should accept their mistakes :3
Pycho is just leaving and SOME of your staff members come here and coment a shit, what kind of goodbye could be that :p like you said, tutors and gms should work just like you do, and dont blame everytime they see something diferent :)

Have you noticed that everything you say is "ignored"?
you complicate increasingly.
Just look the threads and be quiet.

With all due respect, friendly advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back