What's new

Welcome!

report most dmg

Turek

Reaction score
Hello, i want report bug, because 0 drop from boss? (red gyarados) I understand that drop 1 water gem or something but 0 drop?
My bag was clear (because before respawn red gyarados i clear my first bag) ss if you incredulidad

WHxXRvn.jpg

i got only green box from achievement
can i recovery my tm18 rain dance?

P.S: i had task on ludicolo (task on tm18 rain dance) it maybe dont dropped my tm18 rain dance from red gyarados?

Last edited:

Selasor

Reaction score
Most damage and last hit.. my rain dance?
hRQYXjO.png

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
well, I think you are just unlucky, because you can't recover something you didn't even get... you know in pad most of items can't be recovered...

Turek

Reaction score
Most damage and last hit.. my rain daince?
hRQYXjO.png

you see? you got loot, i don't got,
d3u6186.jpg

i think that i had task on ludicolo thats why can't drop tm18 rain dance with red gyarados?

well, I think you are just unlucky, because you can't recover something you didn't even get... you know in pad most of items can't be recovered...

what? FIRST TIME i saw that drop from boss it "got:"
and propably i had task on ludicolo and dont got tm18

Last edited:

Selasor

Reaction score
I doubt it's because of task,
I have seen someone take out tm of hariyamana having task of hitmonlee tm 105

Turek

Reaction score
I doubt it's because of task,
I have seen someone take out tm of hariyamana having task of hitmonlee tm 105

it why i don't got loot with red gyarados? 1 water gem or something? im alone with "got: " and all got loot water gem,plate,rare candy etc.

I waiting for answer support, because loot from boss "got: " isn't normal

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Bosses don't have 100% chance to drop a TM. Since Rain Dance is the main reward and unlickily you didn't get it, there was no loot to be assigned for you.
(let's take an example: Boss x drops 20 different items, there are 25 players killing it; main reward has 85% chance to be dropped, others have 95%
- Boss X didn't drop the main reward (such unluck)
- Boss X dropped 17 other items

so 17/20 rewards have been splited between 25 players. Why main damage dealer didn't get ANY loot? Because Boss didn't drop reward, that should be assigned to him.

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?35466-Boss-loot-split-system
According to this info ^
first group: TM Rain Dance
second group: probably gyara tail - everyone has a chance to get it, however priority goes to main dmg dealer + last hit dealer, so in this case it went to Franpe.
third group: plates and other shits, everyone participates in this group, and everyone has the same chance to get it.
Loot is limited, that means if some items are assigned to specific group, that doesn't mean that every participant will get it!
for example; splash plate is assigned to group 3rd, and can drop max 5x

Turek

Reaction score
I saw first time that drop from boss it "got: ", and thinking that its bugged or smthng, but ok I understand, that i can most dmg or last hit and "got: ".

Last edited:
Back