What's new

Welcome!

Recover "Key Recovery"

ZASPERS

Reaction score
Dear,
I spent six months without access to the game and recently decided to return, when trying to connect to the game, I could not remember my password.

I tried to retrieve it, but asks for the Key Recovery, which I can not find the message that was sent with this information.

The question is: How to recover my Key Recovery?

Last edited:

ZASPERS

Reaction score
Will I be unanswered like other posts I found the forum?

RenanUilian

Reaction score
Right...recovery key to recover password...if u didn't creat a recovery key before lost your password...i think it's not possible recover the recovery kill, but good luck.
=/

ZASPERS

Reaction score
The only information I have is the possible password and email registration.

Only with this is impossible to recover an account?
There is no way to be sent to email this information?

ZASPERS

Reaction score
Probably will not have answer.

The bad news is that you are dedicated dozens of hours the server, makes a good advertisement for him and when you need it, no one gives you attention.

Sorry.

ZASPERS

Reaction score
It is sad to realize the "importance" that is given to a player.

ZASPERS

Reaction score
But how can I have one thing which did not receive?
Seven months ago there was no system recorver key.

My old account is called "Zaspers" look and see that it's true. At least forward a message with the key to my email account.

ZASPERS

Reaction score
I think luck is not enough, I need a miracle. I'm trying to talk to several days at a GM chat "Help" in the game, but there is never any online. I have tried here in the forum, but as you can see, no sign of them.

Summary of history: we are alone,

Last edited:

ZASPERS

Reaction score
Password I THINK I remember, I do not remember what is in my acc.

Sparkymon

Reaction score
i think all recovery key are given after you create an account... i still having mine on my secret of the secrets :)... you cant get back your recovery key... but i think if you didnt memorize/save your recovery key to somewhere and you lost your account its game over...

ZASPERS

Reaction score
Sparkymon think that a lack of organization. The older players are like? I went out and when I was in a different system, even though my email was not informed of NOTHING. That is, they are not interested in us, just our money.

Dozens of hours playing, money invested ... Everything will be playing in the trash? Administrators have to do something!

ZASPERS

Reaction score
I think I need a "miracle" Sayoen. "Luck" is not enough.

Enzed

Reaction score
Man, COME ON! any people can come and say i wasz lvlsz 120 now gimme my recovery... and should they give the recovery? the gm's and admin's cant do a shit, cuz there's no proof that is ur char, u should saved the recovery, cuz in the rules is well explained that is not their problem... the security of ur account is ur deal, so stop crying like a baby man, and believe me, im saying this the nicest way that i could say it. Trolls could just come and say shit to u... so avoid the insults for urself and just cut it out.

ZASPERS

Reaction score
Enzed, I'm not asking them to give me the RK, I am asking you to send email for registration. As far as know, is entitled to receive ALL your RK, but I did not get. Neither knew of it until you need it.

I am going beyond my rights?
I do not want the account level 120 from someone, I just want to send the RK ZASPERS account for your email address to register.

It is understood that only the account owner has the registration email, right?

ZASPERS

Reaction score
I continue to ignore and disrespect the rights of users.
Congratulations.

Back