What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
metagross is one of the most rare and powerfull pokemons in the videogames/serie, shouldnt at least be better than a caterpie here?

Majkel

Reaction score
metagross is one of the most rare and powerfull pokemons in the videogames/serie, shouldnt at least be better than a caterpie here?
are u kidding?
Metagross is better for caterpie xDDDDDDDDDDDD.
We don't make OP pokes so stop cry...

Makarno.-

Reaction score
You should know that wild pokes have been controled from stun and spamming attacks, so you won't have problems leveling something that has no reflect or protection. Also you should be inteligent to level up.
Just as example for dragonite: Go to ice quest, gather them all, use blisey with sing, or being honest, any psychic poke with confusion and blink, stun them, and then release dragonite and use outrage.

I know it's hard to understand with your first impression, because you're all with the idea of stuns from old rebalance, but we DID test every single pokemon leveling up and duels to be sure they were good enough. Also, you should start following more logical things now, not everything has to be leveled on Elders, TM23 or POI. If you have a steel poke, go try poison, and an earth pokemon, go try electric. Their experience given has been boosted.

Hake

Reaction score
130 aero 15410 hp 118 c vire 15420 seems legit

Mundisse

Reaction score
Cloned Alakazam 130

• Psyfusion

13:06 Your Cloned Alakazam deals 2142 damage to a Cloned Gengar.
13:06 Your Cloned Alakazam deals 2138 damage to a Cloned Gengar.

Mr Mime 130

• Psyfusion

13:05 Your Mr Mime deals 2292 damage to a Cloned Gengar.
13:05 Your Mr Mime deals 2278 damage to a Cloned Gengar.

Espeon 125

• Extrasensory

13:07 Your Espeon deals 1856 damage to a Cloned Gengar.
13:07 Your Espeon deals 1862 damage to a Cloned Gengar.

We can say that is balanced, the question is is balanced as the rarity of poke?
So that someone will get 48 hours on an island trying to catch a pokemon that has the same damage as a mr mime?

Alakazam 130

• Psyfusion

12:55 Your Alakazam deals 2148 damage to a Cloned Gengar.
12:55 Your Alakazam deals 2142 damage to a Cloned Gengar.

Last edited:

sebastian15h

Banned user
Reaction score
Why u change Gardevoir and Gallade? Now they have the same damage as catershit.. And umbreon.. This pokemon was unique because he has so fucking op dmg and now is shit.. If u use logic : "Make all pokemons weaker" it's the same like before rebalance.. So in my opinion Rebalance = Shit and about cloneds..

ONE THING what made me fucking angry: Where the fuck was Test Server for testers who was pick in draw?

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Why u change Gardevoir and Gallade? Now they have the same damage as catershit.. And umbreon.. This pokemon was unique because he has so fucking op dmg and now is shit.. If u use logic : "Make all pokemons weaker" it's the same like before rebalance.. So in my opinion Rebalance = Shit and about cloneds..

ONE THING what made me fucking angry: Where the fuck was Test Server for testers who was pick in draw?

12:24 Your Caterpie deals 224 damage to Test Normal.

12:25 Your Gallade deals 2054 damage to Test Normal.

12:26 Your Gardevoir deals 1147 damage to Test Normal. (x2 hits, so 2.3k~)

PS: That Caterpie was lvl 100.

sebastian15h

Banned user
Reaction score
No shit sherlock.. Say me something what i don't know.. And say me why there wasn't a test server for us..

bazinho

Reaction score
u will review the movements of Pokémons?or they will stay so?

T

TheLegacy

I havent opened pa cuz its.too early and im busy i just could read the changed and i would like to thanks all rebalance team, i really like the changrd just some little things i dont like : golem better than rhyperior, grandbull killing flying and dragon, umbreon still kinda op, nite kinda strange, all others are perfect, congratulations guys,finally i can teach noobs how to do it in pvp , without stuns hahah

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
First say thanks to pa staff for this rebalance, good job.

Now i have a question: Why Ambipom it's useless now? Before rebalance he is only good for dueling, and thanks to Knocf off, but now this movement it's really bad, and this poke it's useless for lvled up and for duel, just test this, pokes like sandslash kill he when protection finish. Bad for PvE and bad for PvP, bb Ambipom :(

Ashtib

Reaction score
the move metal sound isnt working "not valid spell"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back