What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Rearrange house and tp.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Hi.

I have some questions about houses, cuz idk did something change from last time.

1) Can house sub-owners use t house? If not can you implement it that sub owners can tp to house. If it doesn't work last two points doesn't matter.
2) Change t house cooldown to 1 minute or atleast less than teleport to city.
Or add pvp teleports on private islands, cuz most houses are in cities, ~1minute from PC, so it would be nice to make them special in some way.
3) I want to (re)move some walls/doors to make separate rooms, dont have plan yet. I dont want to change island size.
4) Change t house spawn point, cuz right now i need swim to reach my house, and now imagine that you left your swim pokemon in house and you have to buy or catch poke to go to your house.

If any staff member read everything and in free time would like to help me with my house msg me ingame Toxic Boii server Diamond or discord ToxicBoii, and my house is Private Island #3 (1172).

Regards

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
The answer to your first question is yes
Thanks

Small bump and another question, on house section i'm owner of this Private Island 3, but if i look at door there is this
"It belongs to house 'Private Island #3'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 9 ten thousand dollars, 46 hundred dollars and 40 dollars (only by auction)."

So i'm own this house or i'm going to lose it when new rent will come

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
Well, im not the one who decide this, but i think i can answer you, "rejected" for all 3 request in this thread.

demzpacito

Reaction score
as far as im concerned subowners cant teleport directly to house. only chars of same account of owner can

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Well, im not the one who decide this, but i think i can answer you, "rejected" for all 3 request in this thread.

As i can understand disagree to the second point, i don't understand last two. This house have 2 almost same rooms but one is open without any doors, and second one have doors. And door that i want to move leads to "beach", so in my opinion they don't suit there. I want to live there with my 2 friends and i want to give them this rooms.
And this spawn point for tp, it's most annoying thing in this house, as i said you can go to every house without special abilities, and here you need surf to switch your pokes, or catch poliwag to go there(?).
I think it's not a big deal to "fix" this, and i'm not telling you to do this right now, cuz you are working hard on new content, event, testing etc, but maybe in free time, next week or 2 weeks later.
And what about my question in #3 post, i own this house or not? Cuz then decorating it is pointless.
I want to you to tell me straightforward answer for my every question, is it possible or not, if yes then i dont need specific date if answer is no, definitely, thread can be closed.

Regards

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
4) House exit (spawn point) is placed there, because there were some problems in the past if it was next to the house.

Back