What's new

Welcome!

[Quest] Endless Trial

rakster

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I'd like to suggest a new Team Quest, Called Endless Trial

Lore: A mysterious explorer has fallen into Azalea's dwel, while trying to escape he found a secret passage located somewhere beneath the Pokemon Center. Some mysterious symbols inside reveals that is has something to do with an Ancient and Playful pokémon. Can you help the explorer to find the secrets of this almost endless dungeon?

Team Number: 4
Requiered Level: 120
Requiered pokemons: Lucario, Kabutops, Omastar, Aerodactyl (All 130+)
Deadline: 20 Minutes

Mission:

1) Locate the entrance to the Dungeon, gather the correct pokemons and pull the lever to enter the dungeon.

8EYQEf5.png

The dungeon itself is a tower to the past, so you will be facing different kind of pokemons that has interacted with our myterious pokemon through time

gyPF9Te.png

2) Everytime you clear a Dungeon, a Portal Will appear and will teleport you to the next one with different pokemons and higher level ofc, once you get into a "5th floor" (Floors 5, 10, 15 and 20) you will enter into a Challenge Mode:

NpMglnB.png
"Steel/Ground" Challenge (just as an Example, could be changed or modified)

3) If the team manages to get to the last Room before the 20 minutes Deadline, they will be teleported to the "Last Room", where this joyful pokemon awaits for them.

There will be a room full of Psychic and Normal Pokemons and at the end, a "Mew Essence [150]" will be awaiting you for a Final Challenge.

4) When "Mew Essence" is defeated, a portal will appear beneath the dungeon, leading to his secret reward:

• [*]Mew Bag
    [*]TM Case 7
    [*]2 Rare Candy

If by any chance time runs out, everyone will be teleported out of the quest and will have to wait 24hrs to Try again.

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
i just dont like that lucario is needed C:

matheo01q

Reaction score
Nice quest ,think will be first hard from game at the momment if add him good job.

And maybe from this quest my suggestion will be to choose u can take Mew bag with 2 rare and tm case 7 100hd or Mewtoo bag with tm case 6+ 2 rare candy 100hd or mew bag with tm case 8 and 2 rare 100hd

And you can only 1 reward take from this quest. What do you think ?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
And maybe from this quest my suggestion will be to choose u can take Mew bag with 2 rare and tm case 7 100hd or Mewtoo bag with tm case 6+ 2 rare candy 100hd or mew bag with tm case 8 and 2 rare 100hd

Sry but disagree, we won't waste all tm cases just for 1 quest

matheo01q

Reaction score

Now think yes its bad suggestion ,but maybe reward should be a Mew bag : TM case 7 ,1 rare candy and random toy or doll (random only pokes from request )?

dave'

Reaction score

You can add this quest and change reward, this doesn't have to be expensive. For example one of rewards can be addon bag or smth. to deco. For me an idea is good.

rakster

Reaction score

Two TM Cases for a single quest is a little bit too much.

You can add this quest and change reward, this doesn't have to be expensive. For example one of rewards can be addon bag or smth. to deco. For me an idea is good.

Addon Bag for A quest Reward :s? Thats too much too.

matheo01q

Reaction score
Two TM Cases for a single quest is a little bit too much.

Addon Bag for A quest Reward :s? Thats too much too.

i didint say that 2 reward ,only u can choose TM case 6 or 7 or 8 u take 6 u can't take 7,8 take 7 ,can't 6,8, etc

shesho

Reaction score
i didint say that 2 reward ,only u can choose TM case 6 or 7 or 8 u take 6 u can't take 7,8 take 7 ,can't 6,8, etc
i disagree with this, because tm case 8 has almost the best new tms, so everyone will take tm case8 instead of 6 and 7, and that's not the idea.

Last edited:

matheo01q

Reaction score
i disagree with this, because tm case 8 have almost the best new tms, so everyone will take tm case8 instead of 6 and 7, and that's not the idea.

But all know its only trail and same as this quest 160+ soon soon and 1 more soon ... very long time wait for add in PA xd

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The thing is that if we add this quest, and another, ppl will be choosing TM case 8 from both, and that's the reason why I disagree

rakster

Reaction score
We can make random TM case 6/7/8 like Sheeper said. ^^

IMO only TM Case 7 is fine as reward, TM cases 6 & 8 can be added on some other quests :)

Also if there's a quest where you can get about 30 different NewTM's, Its price will drop too much, I'd rather keep the others as rare meanwhile ^^

Last edited:

matheo01q

Reaction score
IMO only TM Case 7 is fine as reward, TM cases 6 & 8 can be added on some other quests :)

Also if there's a quest where you can get about 30 different NewTM's, Its price will drop too much, I'd rather keep the others ar rare meanwhile ^^

Hehehe ,but first start add first of new quest and late make to another quests;p

Barystas

Reaction score
i disagree with this, because tm case 8 has almost the best new tms, so everyone will take tm case8 instead of 6 and 7, and that's not the idea.

Well... In Pokemon Palace quest u have TM Case 1 and TM Case 2 and TM Case 2 have a lot better TM's than TM Case 1 and noone see any problem with that ; D

I like this quest, you just must figgure out the reward ;p

Back