What's new

Welcome!

Quest: Daily Dungeons Challenge

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Is it possible to join in more than one dungeon in the same day? If yes, someone can tell me where are the others besides rustboro? thankss

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it possible to join in more than one dungeon in the same day? If yes, someone can tell me where are the others besides rustboro? thankss
There is only 1 dungeon, just with map cloned x3 to avoid queues.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
List of rewards available from this dungeon:
note 1: player can take only 2 rewards
note 2: we won't tell you exact amount of points required for each reward for now. We will do it after 20-30 days when we'll be able to calculate +/- and see how many players do it frequently.
note 3: Winner of this dungeon, cannot win 2nd dungeon (cannot get 2nd mega stone).
note 4: Player can take very rare card only once in life.
x points - PA silver coin
x points - Kanto Box 3 / Johto Box 3
x points - Cute Island Ticket
x points - TM Case 3
x points - TM Case 7
x points - TM Case 12
x points - Very Rare Card
x points - Johto Box 4
the best - lucarionite

Spoiler:
To explain what's up with the very rare card:
System for this does not exist yet, but we don't see anything against to let players get very rare card for it, that in the future will be obtainable only trough forum contests and tournaments.
There will be album, to which players will be able to collect Pokemon cards. There will be 3 group of cards: Regular, Rare and Very Rare. Some pokemons will have only regular cards, and some may have either regular, rare and very rare.
For collecting certain amount of regular cards + rare card + 2-3 very rare card, you will be able to obtain mega evolution stone.
Regular cards will be obtainable from pokemon's loot, hidden on map, chest quests and dueling npcs. Rare Cards will be obtainable on mini events and very rare cards as described above.
The system will be added in future, but since very rare cards will be hard to obtain, you can get them now and save in your backpack/depot for later.
wujYpn1.png

Popeye

Reaction score
Is possible to have cute ticker or unova ticket or twin rock? instead of just Cute ticket?

Tsotss

Reaction score
After how many days winner will be choosen? Cus in thread was 35-45 and here it wasn't mentioned. Or just I am blind xD

huberto

Reaction score
I did new ranking, checked 437 players from diamond and 204 from platinum (all 160+ in game) to find out if anyone new started doing dungeons.

worlddiamondplatinum
rankplayerpointsplayerpoints
1alfredoluis1081dark kaue701
2mirse844lany593
3invictus821jeffersonmoura580
4albu792ivanxd536
5inko753armiin piser494
6caxoxd750arcanist karl398
7ressan720saterion321
8ashtib254demz318
9dragonitemen210tuca strike302
10thiicolost197joy287
11inhoted125kasas160
12mirajane43guma64
13mymek38annoying orange13
14tsots33
15charrito29
16rube13
17pyrkosz11

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I did new ranking, checked 437 players from diamond and 204 from platinum (all 160+ in game) to find out if anyone new started doing dungeons.

worlddiamondplatinum
rankplayerpointsplayerpoints
1alfredoluis1081dark kaue701
2mirse844lany593
3invictus821jeffersonmoura580
4albu792ivanxd536
5inko753armiin piser494
6caxoxd750arcanist karl398
7ressan720saterion321
8ashtib254demz318
9dragonitemen210tuca strike302
10thiicolost197joy287
11inhoted125kasas160
12mirajane43guma64
13mymek38annoying orange13
14tsots33
15charrito29
16rube13
17pyrkosz11

literally from 437 players in Diamond and 204 players in Platinum, only 30 players are doing it?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
List of rewards available from this dungeon:
note 1: player can take only 2 rewards
note 2: we won't tell you exact amount of points required for each reward for now. We will do it after 20-30 days when we'll be able to calculate +/- and see how many players do it frequently.
note 3: Winner of this dungeon, cannot win 2nd dungeon (cannot get 2nd mega stone).
note 4: Player can take very rare card only once in life.
x points - PA silver coin
x points - Kanto Box 3 / Johto Box 3
x points - Cute Island Ticket
x points - TM Case 3
x points - TM Case 7
x points - TM Case 12
x points - Very Rare Card
x points - Johto Box 4
the best - lucarionite

I hadn't seen the list of Rewards. No wonder why...

Noteworthy that this Task requires:
*Level 160
*Getting the items for the tasks (If you have money, you can buy them but some plates are hard to come by)
*Making 10 different tasks (This could take at least 1 week, if you buy/have the items)
*Takes maximum 60 minutes to do it EVERYDAY.
*Lots of patience.

***MY experience: I reached lvl 160 in Platinum in approximately 1.5 months + Challenger's tasks, let's say it took me 2 months to be able to do this Quest. (Of course I played like 12+ hours a day like a sick, idiot. Also, I was lucky I got some players to world trade with me like 200K, maybe more, so I could buy pokes to lvl up)

Now then:
x points - PA silver coin. With this coin I can only get, if I am "lucky" (which is something you need A LOT in this game), a nice house decoration: Aquariums or the Eevee Evolution's sleeping plush. Otherwise, the rewards are crappy. ALL tms with this coin are cheap, weak TMS. NO THANKS.

x points - Kanto Box 3 / Johto Box 3. Really? I can lvl up a character from 10 to 50 in 1 day and start doing Daily task. It takes 25 days to get 175 points and get one from Black Market. NO THANKS

x points - Cute Island Ticket. NO THANKS

x points - TM Case 3. Reward from quest lvl 80. I am sorry, but I can lvl up a character to 80 in 3 days. Let's say a not-so-sick player like me can lvl up to 80 in 1 week. It is still way less time than a 160+ lvl quest. NO THANKS.

x points - TM Case 7. Reward from lvl 120. The case almost no one want from Aga's Hell quest. Just when you want the TM Ancient Power evo item. Players normally sell this case, even though it is hard to sell. NO THANKS.

x points - TM Case 12 Now we are talking. I would pick this. I want it!.

x points - Very Rare Card. Item to be able to get a Mega Stone. I want it!.

x points - Johto Box 4. This box is not so good. I guess only for Scizor catch... but again, you need LOTS of Luck. NO THANKS. Why not Kanto Box 4? Because there will be "too many" Aerodactyls?

the best - lucarionite I still think 1 Stone per both worlds is not fair. But I guess this is something you won't change your mind about.

I do believe Rewards should be improved.

I know Staff members LOVE to make our lives miserable difficult, but why are some rewards from low lvl quests or from easier quests??

This is exactly what people say: There is no motivation when you reach lvl 130, since most rewards are not worthy. (Just Inquisition (lvl 160), Panihilator v.2 (lvl 180) and Brick break/Feint (lvl 200))

My humble opinion.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
Perhaps a little bit more but I hope you realize not everyone has time to spend one HOUR daily doing something like clearing dungeons on a Pokemon game

I hardly believe there is only 30-ish players who can spend 1h in dungeon when I see how many people stand in PVP few hours daily. This is just a matter of motivation. If main reward were Mega stone for everyone with, lets say 20-25k points to get it, it would be whole of a different story. Since 120 points is fine run (134 is max possible if im not wrong) it would take at least 5 rounds of dungeon, 40 days per round - 200 days to get your own mega stone, with constant, good performance. Not something realy easy to do. But yeah, things can't be easy like that in PAD, if we want easy mega stone we can hunt POI bosses right? They work perfectly fine (just to remind you, as far as I know last mega stone on diamond was looted in May 2016). To be honest the only reason I'm still doing this dungeon thing is a chance to throw balls on Gothitelle since I died twice like a total lame and have no more chance of winning.

And perhaps people see that this alfred dude got 1k points, so why waste time when they will have about 1% max to win this thing?

He has one day advantage over other people, and Invictus/Albu didn't complete their run when I was doing rank. I'm sure they will beat him because he died once with 60~ points. Nobody stopped people from entering since the first day, everyone had the same chance (everyone but alfredo who has 1 day advantage but it will be fixed as Hohen said) so complaining now that is not worth doing because guy has so many points is kinda stupid :d

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Season 1/2018 of Daily Dungeons starts on Sunday 19 00:00

We will draw rewards for current players that have obtained points since first day, not including the Mega Stone because of the multiple bug fixes.
1st season of Daily Dungeons has start and finish dates that will be said later, and includes Mega Stone for top player of only 1 world in points.
A scoreboard of dungeon points will be available on website by then.

Garkstal

Banned user
Reaction score
After how many days winner will be choosen? Cus in thread was 35-45 and here it wasn't mentioned. Or just I am blind xD

Season 1/2018 of Daily Dungeons starts on Saturday noon.

We will draw rewards for current players that have obtained points since first day, not including the Mega Stone because of the multiple bug fixes.
1st season of Daily Dungeons has start and finish dates that will be said later, and includes Mega Stone for top player of only 1 world in points.
A scoreboard of dungeon points will be available on website by then.

So, season 2 mega stone will be avalaible, right? Also, it's going to be lucarionite, or other one?

Back