What's new

Welcome!

PWO Community

Lamitob

Reaction score
Ok... honestly, the only thing I liked with PO was that the community was so freaking big. I mean, you couldn't get famous there. Example: Tomurka is very famous in his world, but, in PO, you couldn't get famous... that's the only thing I liked. :D

So my suggestion is; make PWO exactly like that... I have no idea how.... aff hopefully people can understand what I mean xd

their community was big due to their.. hmm.

Taffy

Reaction score
LMAO - Fail suggestion, but I don't put people down that don't deserve it.

There's no way we can make it so the community is huge. We can invite friends and post links on popular open-tibia forums, and that's about it.

Zeldax

Reaction score
Lamitob said:
Ok... honestly, the only thing I liked with PO was that the community was so freaking big. I mean, you couldn't get famous there. Example: Tomurka is very famous in his world, but, in PO, you couldn't get famous... that's the only thing I liked. :D

So my suggestion is; make PWO exactly like that... I have no idea how.... aff hopefully people can understand what I mean xd

their community was big due to their.. hmm.

Hahahahaha!
Nice joke.
Men this is impossible.

Taffy

Reaction score
He wants the community to be filled with people upon opening lol so that no one has a true chance @ being #1. There will only be 'top 10' or such in his eyes.

Xamp

Reaction score
What did he say? I understand his language but I dont understand what he means :eek:

Darkhaos

Reaction score
Xamp said:
What did he say? I understand his language but I dont understand what he means :eek:

Me too, i understand the text but not understand his point.

alek

Reaction score
What he meant was that in PO, it was very difficult to get famous in your server because "the community was is big" unlike tibia, in which for example tomurka is very well known not only in his server but in tibia in general, because he's the highest lvl.

What he said was that he liked how it was in PO, that you couldn't get famous, and he wanted PWO to be the same :).

Back