What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Problem with account

campy

Reaction score
I get undelete but when i log in my catch is 0 and i dont have any item and pokemon.

Last edited:

Hellsphere

Reaction score
When i got my undeletion, i hadnt pokemon too. I think it's a punishment or smth.

Vengo

Banned user
Reaction score

As we can see on the screen shoot the player Kodokan has been created "1 week ago | 2012-12-08 21:46:07", also the "real" Kodokan has been created like 18 months ago If I'm not wrong... So here is my idea and my opinion about this case.

1. He has been deleted without satisfying evidences, so someone ( I wont spoil names here )first deleted him, but after that he deleted his char "Kodokan" from the database, to be sure that he will loose everything if he gets undeleted...

2. Someone talked about a punishment here, since I was suspicious about that I asked Kodokan did he lost items pokemons and stuff from his other characters, on the same account. So guess what was the answer "no", he lost everything from his main char only... If this would be a punishment he would loose all his items and stuff from other chars to, but why would someone delete a char from the database if he got proofs for your guilt, the only reason for that could be this "he knew that the player Kodokan would be undeleted, since the reason for his deletion is not sufficient"...

Someone is playing dirty game here...

Also this is nothing personal, it is my opinion about this case.... I think that most of the players will agree with me...

Chori :)

Reaction score
It is a pure lie, you didn't lost anything, and I can give you a proof for that ...

He did lost everything and me too... if you want proof I can take pics from my PMs with Alba asking to get them back...

It is normal that they do that.

chaaps

Reaction score
he got deleted, after he got undeleted, thats the reason@

chaaps

Reaction score
Ooo you dont say .
i want know why i dont have my pokes because when orther people get undelete they get pokemons back i want to know what happend with pokes becuase nobody wont tell me.

well, so, I tried to help, so take care, hope you dont get nothing back :)

Reaction score
Ooo you dont say .
i want know why i dont have my pokes because when orther people get undelete they get pokemons back i want to know what happend with pokes becuase nobody wont tell me.

It wont make you feel better, but a lot of us didnt got them back, shit happens.

Reaction score
oke sir. and a lot of them get they back i wont give up

I want my things and pokemons back too, but if something like that happen they will have to return everything to everyone that has been deleted and that´s some hard work. I can´t make anything but wait :) if someone that did something worse than me (destructive behaviour on forum) gets things back then i´ll too, ask to get them back.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I will bump this just because it's such unfair and I'd like this to be solved.
Hope you get everything back.

Just try to not mess so you won't get deleted/banned again.

Back