What's new

Welcome!

Presentandome -Sagara-

-Sagara-

Reaction score
Hello, my nick is - Sagara - I want to play PWO and hope that they put 3 initials of encourage bony(osseous) charmader, squirtle and bulbasaur to choose because I love good Charmander actually(indeed) to Charizard xD! I like that it is not necessary to have account(bill) to read the topic! And I wait do not be like in the forum of pokemonhispano that one was giving an opinion and you baneaban, do not say that it is a lie because me banearon for saying that it(he,she) was not going to play in the server Gold because it(he,she) was going to fill to the shot ... and I expect for it to remove well with you and to enter to the test server ... I before was god of my own(proper) ot of tibia and was editing my own(proper) map though it was pal time of 7.6 though equal I can serve them and it ... cya ^^

EDIT:i use http://www.elmundo.es/traductor/ for traduct my write of spanish in english xD

Adolfitox

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, your friend is good presentation and your point of view but you must write English,,

SkiF

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum -Sagara-! enjoy the community! ^^

Back