What's new

Welcome!

Premier Ball

Toddler

Reaction score
Then whats the use of a great ball??...I say just make it a paint...Or a event ball.

Daaaaan

Reaction score
i think is a good idea :)
but i think that ball should have a little more % catch rate :roll:

Miffo

Reaction score
I think that is a good idea and make just a print or an event ball or an decoration :D

Kenys

Reaction score
why dont make a place where you can change colour for your ball...your design it will be easy to know krabby is in the light blue ball and rattata in the purple one

D

Deleted_iKoob

Kenys said:
why dont make a place where you can change colour for your ball...your design it will be easy to know krabby is in the light blue ball and rattata in the purple one

Good idea.

Litho

Reaction score
Kenys said:
not really needed, cuz u can get out ur pokes using the pokemon channel

only useful for trading or storing pokemons in the depot

Toddler

Reaction score
Very true, that was the main thing about painting your pokeballs. Being able to tell which pokemon is which. Like litho said, theres the channel now, whats the use of painting pokeballs? Unless your able to close the pokemon channel. Those (im going to assume..) rare people that wouldn't use this could use the painted balls. I guess another use is using them for decoration. Maybe some people would still just like to paint the balls. xd. Im not against painting balls at all, but whats the uses? I guess I might still decorate them. xd idk

Back