What's new

Welcome!

Pokemons which from 40 to 80 level

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
I think you should take a look on almost all pokemons which evolve on 40 level coz they are always suck they dont have any good skills to exp and new players are always mad because they need to exp thems to 80 on weeps i think you should add all of thems some aoe spells on maybe 60 later 70 level.. that would help to exp thems on harder pokes.

@mistake in topic name xd

Darken

Reaction score
that is the intention, not all pokemon must be excellent, for something has its latest evolution, if you do not want to upload to lvl 80 choose another pokemon of rapid evolution, which hits hard too, there is a lot of pokemon choices that evolve to his last part in less than lvl 60

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
that is the intention, not all pokemon must be excellent, for something has its latest evolution, if you do not want to upload to lvl 80 choose another pokemon of rapid evolution, which hits hard too, there is a lot of pokemon choices that evolve to his last part in less than lvl 60

I'm not talking about giving thems power like last evolution just boost thems to give option to exp not only weeps coz is boring as fck to exp shelgons, vibravas, loudred etc.. dont have another examples now in mind but it have no sense to exp thems

KaCtoos

Reaction score
Well, to be honest I kinda agree, that most of the 2nd forms of 3 staged Pokemon are not only not good to exp, but that it is just pain in the ass to do it.
New of them still seems kinda increased comparing to the old ones, f.e Pignite or Dewott comparing with Charmeleon or Wartortle.
Still, now, as we have most of High Lvls in game, it is pretty hard to see someone exp Wartortle or Croconaw to get the last evolution, since it is not worth to bother for so long to do it.
I agree with statement that they could get some more (2, maybe 3 at all) weak AoE moves, like Flame Burst for Fire, Tsunami/Whirlpool for Waters etc. I think that it wouldn't make them as great as the last forms, since they'll still have lack of dmg
comparing to the same move from the final form, but will be possible to exp, so then it would have sense to catch 2nd form and lvl it to the Final, instead of hardly trying to catch the Last Form.

Last edited:

Vernes

Reaction score
or that they can learn a good tm in area in lvl 65-70, would also help a lot

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
or that they can learn a good tm in area in lvl 65-70, would also help a lot

ive created this topic in mind to lower levels i dont rly care about that but i know how they feel while after asking on national chat where they should exp all telling thems to go weepinbells .-. so maybe tms for "noobs" wont be good option

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Yeah, well... I kinda agree and disagree at the same time.
There are many Pokémon, that evolving into their last stage gain a lot of value and power, so exping them into that form maybe should be a rewarding hard work.
On the other side though, second forms are pretty underpowered and sometimes I see my Combusken struggling to kill 3 grass pokes that are around him, which is "pain in the ass" as KaCtoos said.
A little rebalance which would add some power in numbers on them could be good, I guess. Hope the staff members respond :)

Back