What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon's NPC Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Well I know you said I was speaking way low prices for selfish reason (when many of them i told based on price of them on pokemon market, few less than players was selling. Ex.: Wormadam, Ambipom, etc.). Some pokes that we don't have in market/selling i chose prices based in things like: "a level 40 poison pokemon, with a easytocatch pre evolution in free spaw, it should be something like current pokes as this one". Of course, a bit more expensive than all current poison pokemons with this characteristics.

Yes, some pokes are expensier now, but time from time the price come down, and with this prices someday no players will buy it paying more than NPC.
An example of that is liepard, no one buy it when i put in 4.5k on market, after some weeks I ended up selling them all on NPC...

Example:
x6u91Nm.png

X31noG1.png

And here you can see too Wormadamp in 1.5k (NPC Price).

SO, I understand you trust more in GMs player, and i'm really happy to see pokemons that was without prices for more than a year becoming sellable now, but when you become free (I know this not happens too much actually) or when Zelricks come back to life you can do a REBALANCE in last NPC Pokemon's price.

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
The new prices do not make the slightest sense. The pokemons are being sold double their value for the NPC.
Venusaur, Mega, Sceptile = 2.5k
Cherrim = 3k
WTF ??

ChazzRey

Reaction score
SO, I understand you trust more in GMs player, and i'm really happy to see pokemons that was without prices for more than a year becoming sellable now, but when you become free (I know this not happens too much actually) or when Zelricks come back to life you can do a REBALANCE in last NPC Pokemon's price.

Sadly everyone makes mistakes :p

Some prices will change with next restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back