What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon Evolution = Stones !!

ezklop

Reaction score
i think its a good idea, because people will have to Hunt pokes that drop stones, and sell the stones, this way the economy of the game will be a lil better,
and u wont have to buy diamonds to earn money, as u all can see, there is a point in the game, that is very hard to earn money,for example, I at lvl 40~ evolved my gloom to vileplume, and automaticaly, i havent profit fishing anymore, so i bought some diamonds to keep playing, with this stone system, we can loot and sell stones, and we WONT have to buy diamonds to earn money.
(PA staff wont put that system because they will lose ppl that buy diamonds)

alek

Reaction score
Copying other games is never the solution.

Right now water and fire stones are the only ones that are useless and pretty much unsellable. Moon stone sells for around 150hd, leaf stones go for like 250hd, and thunder stones are even more expensive (Seen them being sold for 400hd), so i think those 3 are definitely fine.

The main problem is that water and fire stones (specially water) are way too common drops, so their price dropped down considerably, specially taking in mind that the pokemon that need them (except for flareon), are all worse than other pokemon than don't need stones and that are way more common (charizard/blastoise/gyarados),i owned 4 water stones and i was lucky to be able to sell one for 70hd months ago, i still have the other 3 in my depot.

So, i think a good solution would be changing Flint so that he buys water and fire stones to 50hd or around it, so you can at least sell them for a reasonable price if no players buy them.

Tummi

Reaction score
Stones are cheap becouse pokes who's need stone are sux.
Let me see...
Starmie... Nidoking... Nidoqueen...Poliwrath... Cloyster... Ninetales.
If this poke will be better - price of stone will grow.

Haile Selassie

Reaction score
I see that it hard to explain you... It sugesstion about "What do with value and unuse STONES"
have better idea? Say it!... but Stones its shits... and need some changes!

Crazyteam

Reaction score
bad idea because it makes the gameplay, plus it would be becoming a PO and as such as this are well ..

AndresR

Reaction score
no more Stone !!!!!!!!! lol!!!! no all the pokemons need Stone.. they need get exp in battle only for Evolve...

[N]erox

Reaction score
it would actually been good if it was from the beginning, if you add it now it'll sucks >_>

Wichox

Reaction score
man, look this, if a venusaur now cost 2500 hd lvl 80, later with stone will cost 2800-2900 hd because of the stone .....

Elias Walker

Reaction score
o_O don't be noob man, the way it is is very good :)

110412515.fb

Back