pokeballsbyme.jpg

Hi friend this is my pokeballs
And now look the skills of pokeballs:

1 Hierv Ball : Are for pokemons type hierv
( 30% for capturing)
Ej :
43.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Water Ball : Are for pokemons type water (35% for capturing)
ej:
HorseaRFVH_brillante.png

3 Electric Ball : Are for pokemons type electric (25% for capturing)
Ej:
pikachu_1_3937_2756_thumb.png

4 Fire Ball : Are for pokemons type fire (10% for capturing)
Ej:
charmander.png

Ok thanks for view my post ( mi first post :lol: )

alek

Reaction score
Yeah, no offense but your sprites are pretty bad, for example the yellow line in the third pokeball is not even straight xd.

Also, 35%, 30% are extremely high rates for pokeballs, if im not wrong, ultra balls had 4% catch rate in PO and they were very expensive, so this ones should have like 8% at most, for about the same price cause they can only be used on one type of pokemon, and of course you need to better your sprites. :p

kalmah15

Reaction score
aaa... ok but the idea are the ball number 3 the line no are rect :D
mmm thanks for te opinion
but this is my first post..
sorry guys :cry:

alek

Reaction score
kalmah15 said:
aaa... ok but the idea are the ball number 3 the line no are rect :D
mmm thanks for te opinion
but this is my first post..
sorry guys :cry:

Yeah don't worry, eventually you'll get better at spriting, you just need to practice :)

Mango.

Reaction score
hahaha :D:D
that pokeballs sux dude try to do better xDD because this sux but gogo u can do better

Percin

Reaction score
well i cant say im better but those were not so great :p but they werent so ugly

Toddler

Reaction score
Well, what I don't like about this idea is the high rate of catching. I think that was or is the most exciting part about PO and is about to be for PA. The part about catching the pokemon. That is also like the most important part. So using those balls with that rate would kinda be way to easy.

Xampy

Reaction score
This iidea given by the lord of the sprites is good but, BUT the idea was given by the lord of the sprites and it fucks all.
Excuse me lord of the sprites, but I'll award you for doing the best sprites in the world. I'll award you with a statue!
Enjoy your day please.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Xampy said:
This iidea given by the lord of the sprites is good but, BUT the idea was given by the lord of the sprites and it fucks all.
Excuse me lord of the sprites, but I'll award you for doing the best sprites in the world. I'll award you with a statue!
Enjoy your day please.

Muahahahahahaha! xD

Hordjaran

Reaction score
lol why you put to the grass ball 35%,the water ball 30% and the fire ball 10%
the fire pokemons are the best or better or what? xd

Percin

Reaction score
i think its stupid the balls was nice made BUT it shouldnt bee so easy to catch others so i say no to the idea ..

crazyivaan

Reaction score
I do support the idea because a player sometimes needs some special tools to reach the goal (These tools shall cost more than the normalized poke ball). But the question is why do grass poke balls got higher capturing chance than other all the other types?

Regards,

Rodrigo13

Reaction score
Toddler said:
Well, what I don't like about this idea is the high rate of catching. I think that was or is the most exciting part about PO and is about to be for PA. The part about catching the pokemon. That is also like the most important part. So using those balls with that rate would kinda be way to easy.

100% Agree! This is the most funny part in pokemon games "Catching Your Favorite Pokemon" and get hard to capture him, but if PA Staff put a more % to catch a X type of pokemons the capture going to be burring =/

Toddler

Reaction score
Rodrigo13 said:
Toddler said:

100% Agree! This is the most funny part in pokemon games "Catching Your Favorite Pokemon" and get hard to capture him, but if PA Staff put a more % to catch a X type of pokemons the capture going to be burring =/

Glad someone agrees :cool:

Back