What's new

Welcome!

Please Rebalance Itens Price

Oromis

Reaction score
English:
I have looked in the forum about some topic talking about it but didn't find, so if it looks something repeated just tell me please.

Recently I talked with some friends and other people about itens prices... Considering some itens drops in a higher quantity and kind of very easy to get like Seeds (100 cents/100=1HD), Water Gem (90 cents/100=90DL), Screw (90 cents/100=90DL) Special Case for droping so few, Small Stone (80 cents/100=80DL), Straw (90 cents/100=90DL), Fire Essence (100 cents/100=1HD) and Bottle of Poison (100 cents/100=1HD).

Then we have some itens that we don't drop so easily and have a completely low price like Leaves (1200 cents/100=12HD), Feather (1000 cents/100=10HD), Eletric Box (750 cents/100=7,5hd) Special Case for obvious reasons and Green Apple Bite (1000 cents=100=10HD) (Some will say: "but its a rattata's drop". Ok, I agree but its only negociable with NPC Gaby and it should worth a bit more only for this reason, considering you need to walk to pewter or celadon if you want to sell...

What should be considered when adjusting the prices: Quantity that drops, Power of the pokemons that drops, Areas where these itens can be dropped, if it is negociable only with NPC Gaby and if the pokemons that drops are easily found.

But, it could be fixed another way, it could be increased the drops instead of the price, could be a solution...

I m thinking about talk about plates... Yesterday I hunted onix + geodudes for 4 hours and droped 2 stone plates from geodudes but none from onix, its only a small case but should be considered since onix is too much stronger than geodude and should have the diference in the drop rate comparable to the diference in the power of both pokemons, and we know it happens with lot of other pokemons.

Thank you for attention and please post your opinions.

Português:
Eu procurei no Fórum em relação a algum tópico falando sobre isso mas não encontrei, por isso, se for algo repetido apenas me diga por favor.

Recentemente eu conversei com alguns amigos e outras pessoas a respeito de preços dos items ... Considerando que alguns itens caem em maior quantidade e de forma muito fácil de obter como Seeds (100 cents/100 = 1HD), Water Gem (90 cents/100 = 90DL), Screw (90 cents/100 = 90DL) caso especial por que dropam bem poucos , Small Stone (80 cents/100 = 80DL), Straw (90 cents/100 = 90DL), Fire Essence (100 cents/100 = 1HD) e Bottle of Poison (100 cents/100 = 1HD).

Então nós temos que alguns itens que não dropam de tão facilmente e têm um preço completamente baixo, como Leaves (1200 cents/100 = 12hE), Feather (1000 cents/100 = 10HD), Eletric Box (750 cents/100 = 7, 5HD) caso especial por razões óbvias e Green Apple Bite (1000 centavos = 100 = 10HD) (Alguns dirão: "mas dropam de Rattata " Ok, eu concordo, mas sua única forma de negociação é com a NPC Gaby e deveria valer um pouco mais só por esta razão, considerando que você precisa caminhar para pewter ou celadon se você quiser vender...

O que deve ser considerado quando se ajustando os preços: Quantidade que caem, Poder de os pokemons que dropam, áreas onde esses itens podem ser dropados, se forem negociáveis apenas com NPC Gaby e se os pokemons que dropam são facilmente encontrados.

Mas, pode ser corrigido de outra maneira, pode-se aumentar os drops em vez do preço, pode ser uma solução ...

Eu estou pensando em falar sobre plates ... Ontem eu caçava onix + geodudes durante 4 horas e dropei duas Stone Plates de geodudes mas nenhum de onix, é apenas um pequeno caso, mas deve ser considerado uma vez que onix é muito mais forte do que geodude e devem ter a diferença na taxa de drop comparável à diferença no poder de ambos os pokemons, e nós sabemos que isso acontece com muitos outros Pokémons.

Obrigado pela atenção e por favor postem suas opiniões.

Last edited:

UnlikeYouPearl

Reaction score
I agree 100%. Since P.A is to loot and sell to make money and not to catch because is too hard... And as it is today is ridiculous to make decent quantity of money.
I like Omastar, then spend hours in charmeleons and each hunt I get about 100hd, considering each hunt for Omastar gets 1 level I stay there for like 2 hours and considering only the price of pots and revives and balls, you can't even survive from loots. Only if you don't use ball
A nice idea would be if you put some statistics of loot/hour for staff understand you better

Last edited:

Kael

Reaction score
Agree with Unlike. Is hard to don't get waste in hunts, we pratically pay for hunt (potions, balls, etc..) and get waste if we don't capture anything.

Oromis

Reaction score
I agree 100%. Since P.A is to loot and sell to make money and not to catch because is too hard... And as it is today is ridiculous to make decent quantity of money.
I like Omastar, then spend hours in charmeleons and each hunt I get about 100hd, considering each hunt for Omastar gets 1 level I stay there for like 2 hours and considering only the price of pots and revives and balls, you can't even survive from loots. Only if you don't use ball
A nice idea would be if you put some statistics of loot/hour for staff understand you better

You should see how sux is hunt where electabuzz are... rollout is actually bugged so when electrodes come hitting 600 each second plus when they self we just have a HUGE waste...

Instead of that, new loots will be added in update to all pokes needing loot.

inb4 update that never comes

Imba update that never comes²
We could be given some solution atleast for now... but it wont happens :X Don't forget ONE IMPORTANT THING: if going to give us ton of lots, atleast give us more capacity at autoloot :X actually six is too few, imagine with more itens...

Agree with Unlike. Is hard to don't get waste in hunts, we pratically pay for hunt (potions, balls, etc..) and get waste if we don't capture anything.

And get waste if we don't capture anything²

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
We could be given some solution atleast for now... but it wont happens :X Don't forget ONE IMPORTANT THING: if going to give us ton of lots, atleast give us more capacity at autoloot :X actually six is too few, imagine with more itens...

I was working on a loot improvement, but I stopped after the loots got changed. Let's see how it develops then I will restart my project if it's still needed.

Oromis

Reaction score
I was working on a loot improvement, but I stopped after the loots got changed. Let's see how it develops then I will restart my project if it's still needed.
Better you get back on your project since now... From what I saw in TS, although we have new itens droping we still have unbalanced prices (considering the reasons I told before) and we got tons of new itens and same effect on our autoloot lists that i consider that could be solved by givind unlimited amount of imputs in a single list but if it would be a "problem" due to booters and so on (although when they want to boot doesnt matter if they have full autolist or not) we could have atleast lists suporting each "area" hunt, i.e: in new grass island we have a super variety of drops, we should have lists suporting ALL drops from this area (what would give us something around 12-15 entrys). Just my opinion, sry if is not clear. (I just talk a lot about aloot lists because for me its the main reason that makes this server is better than the others, together with pokemon bar)

Last edited:

Demon King

Reaction score
English:
I have looked in the forum about some topic talking about it but didn't find, so if it looks something repeated just tell me please.

Recently I talked with some friends and other people about itens prices... Considering some itens drops in a higher quantity and kind of very easy to get like Seeds (100 cents/100=1HD), Water Gem (90 cents/100=90DL), Screw (90 cents/100=90DL) Special Case for droping so few, Small Stone (80 cents/100=80DL), Straw (90 cents/100=90DL), Fire Essence (100 cents/100=1HD) and Bottle of Poison (100 cents/100=1HD).

Then we have some itens that we don't drop so easily and have a completely low price like Leaves (1200 cents/100=12HD), Feather (1000 cents/100=10HD), Eletric Box (750 cents/100=7,5hd) Special Case for obvious reasons and Green Apple Bite (1000 cents=100=10HD) (Some will say: "but its a rattata's drop". Ok, I agree but its only negociable with NPC Gaby and it should worth a bit more only for this reason, considering you need to walk to pewter or celadon if you want to sell...

What should be considered when adjusting the prices: Quantity that drops, Power of the pokemons that drops, Areas where these itens can be dropped, if it is negociable only with NPC Gaby and if the pokemons that drops are easily found.

But, it could be fixed another way, it could be increased the drops instead of the price, could be a solution...

I m thinking about talk about plates... Yesterday I hunted onix + geodudes for 4 hours and droped 2 stone plates from geodudes but none from onix, its only a small case but should be considered since onix is too much stronger than geodude and should have the diference in the drop rate comparable to the diference in the power of both pokemons, and we know it happens with lot of other pokemons.

Thank you for attention and please post your opinions.

Português:
Eu procurei no Fórum em relação a algum tópico falando sobre isso mas não encontrei, por isso, se for algo repetido apenas me diga por favor.

Recentemente eu conversei com alguns amigos e outras pessoas a respeito de preços dos items ... Considerando que alguns itens caem em maior quantidade e de forma muito fácil de obter como Seeds (100 cents/100 = 1HD), Water Gem (90 cents/100 = 90DL), Screw (90 cents/100 = 90DL) caso especial por que dropam bem poucos , Small Stone (80 cents/100 = 80DL), Straw (90 cents/100 = 90DL), Fire Essence (100 cents/100 = 1HD) e Bottle of Poison (100 cents/100 = 1HD).

Então nós temos que alguns itens que não dropam de tão facilmente e têm um preço completamente baixo, como Leaves (1200 cents/100 = 12hE), Feather (1000 cents/100 = 10HD), Eletric Box (750 cents/100 = 7, 5HD) caso especial por razões óbvias e Green Apple Bite (1000 centavos = 100 = 10HD) (Alguns dirão: "mas dropam de Rattata " Ok, eu concordo, mas sua única forma de negociação é com a NPC Gaby e deveria valer um pouco mais só por esta razão, considerando que você precisa caminhar para pewter ou celadon se você quiser vender...

O que deve ser considerado quando se ajustando os preços: Quantidade que caem, Poder de os pokemons que dropam, áreas onde esses itens podem ser dropados, se forem negociáveis apenas com NPC Gaby e se os pokemons que dropam são facilmente encontrados.

Mas, pode ser corrigido de outra maneira, pode-se aumentar os drops em vez do preço, pode ser uma solução ...

Eu estou pensando em falar sobre plates ... Ontem eu caçava onix + geodudes durante 4 horas e dropei duas Stone Plates de geodudes mas nenhum de onix, é apenas um pequeno caso, mas deve ser considerado uma vez que onix é muito mais forte do que geodude e devem ter a diferença na taxa de drop comparável à diferença no poder de ambos os pokemons, e nós sabemos que isso acontece com muitos outros Pokémons.

Obrigado pela atenção e por favor postem suas opiniões.

i think the price's are fine becous u only talk about the loot that dont give enough cash what about onix tail's
2 hd's each if im right and easy lootable in 2 hour u easy can have 150 of them thats 300hd so if u ask me price's are good
and if they make the new loot of johto pokes etc if they change somting about there prices but ill think the Items are fine we got a nice staff that will make everything olright

Your's
Demon King

Last edited:

Oromis

Reaction score
i think the price's are fine becous u only talk about the loot that dont give enough cash what about onix tail's
2 hd's each if im right and easy lootable in 2 hour u easy can have 150 of them thats 300hd so if u ask me price's are good
and if they make the new loot of johto pokes etc if they change somting about there prices but ill think the Items are fine we got a nice staff that will make everything olright

Your's
Demon King

@Demon King
Man just think before talk, you saying incomplete things, onix tail is the ONLY item that you can sell for 2hd and worth it, compare it with gyarados'tail (also 2HD) that is a drop from pokemon that you can find only if you are vip or have fishing skill 90 or more...
compare it with luck medalion (also 2HD) that you only drops with vip and sometimes not before 8 hours trying (like i spent to get last one)...
compare compare it with an aerodactyl wing that worths 90 dollars and is a rare drop from a pokemon that is unique and spawns from 5 to 5 minutes before talk. Your words means "just hunt onix and forget all other unbalances".
Use your head to think man. There are tons of unbalances by rarity and much others reasons.
I really agree we have some nice members in staff such as Maritos, but saying they will make ALL RIGHT is expect too much.

Last edited:

Demon King

Reaction score
@Demon King
Man just think before talk, you saying senseless things, onix tail is the ONLY item that you can sell for 2hd and worth it, compare it with gyarados'tail (also 2HD) that is a drop from pokemon that you can find only if you are vip or have fishing skill 90 or more...
compare it with luck medalion (also 2HD) that you only drops with vip and sometimes not before 8 hours trying (like i spent to get last one)...
compare compare it with an aerodactyl wing that worths 90 dollars and is a rare drop from a pokemon that is unique and spawns from 5 to 5 minutes before talk. Your words means "just hunt onix and forget all other unbalances".
Use your head to think man. There are tons of unbalances by rarity and much others reasons.
I really agree we have some nice members in staff such as Maritos, but saying they will make ALL RIGHT is expect too much.

Just have faith in the staff we got

Juan Rilas

Banned user
Reaction score
@Demon King
There are tons of unbalances by rarity and much others reasons.

TOTALLY AGREE!!, this situation make people hunts just in 1 area, for example if you have a golem or other stone poke you most probably go hunt to fire areas, cause could be a waste hunt electric pokes as somebody talk before, have the option to hunt into a flying pokes respawn but if you compares the cash that you get from selling loot obviously you go hunt fire pokes cause drop a loot of fire essenses, a charmeleon gives 10-15 or more fire essenses and a fearow drops just 1 feather or something else and the prices from seed, water gem and fire essenses should be the same i think

Back