What's new

Welcome!

Please help me/ Porfavor ayudenme

Leyton0

Reaction score
My problem is this, i have already downloaded the corect client v.1.0 etc etc and i created an acount here in www.pokemonadventures.net
but when i try to enter to the game, a message appear saying " Invalid account name "

and i cant play :/ (No im not a retard that dont remember his own acc name) Please help me!

Thanks and sorry for my bad level of english..

mi problema es que ya tengo el cliente correcto para poder jugar (version 1.0) y tambien me cree una cuenta en www.pokemonadventures.net
pero cuando trato de ingresar al juego me sale un mensaje que dice "invalid account name" (y no es porque soy un tonto que no recuerda su acc name)

Gracias de antemano :D

Thor

Reaction score
Create an account with account manager (login with account number "1" and password "1")

Say account once you are logged on, then follow the instructions of the account manager.

Good luck, see you in-game.

Leyton0

Reaction score
sorry for being so annoying but i have another problem while i am creating my character the game quits it self i dont know what to do to stop this :/ please help

Litho

Reaction score
Leyton0 said:
sorry for being so annoying but i have another problem while i am creating my character the game quits it self i dont know what to do to stop this :/ please help
u have to be faster ;)
(dunno if it's a bug or just to prevent afk account creators)

Damny

Reaction score
Can't even make an account with 1/1 .

it says permission failed -.-

help?

D

Deleted_iKoob

@up
there isnt any error message in our client. Can you take SS and paste here?

Back