What's new

Welcome!

Patch notes 2.5

Harute011

Reaction score
should consider this sprite. If as they want to modify as they see fit, as it is incomplete, but it's more like the true Tyranitar

edit1.PNG

GM's Admins ... if you are interested, I can help them to work based on that design Tyranitar (if it's your taste of course) write me by private message

Last edited:

Xpecial

Reaction score
Instead of having problem with delay, say some thanks? They did great work. Now just wait patiently, Jano said they're waiting for Koob.
I never said i'm not grateful for their work, i just wander why they call for dates when they can't make it in time...

psych07

Reaction score
I never said i'm not grateful for their work, i just wander why they call for dates when they can't make it in time...

yes man but will change nothing if u post it, believe in me :D

do something and forgot it, when it come you will know dont push f5 every 1 min xD

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
yes man but will change nothing if u post it, believe in me :D

do something and forgot it, when it come you will know dont push f5 every 1 min xD

well dears i can understand ur frustation but we can't do anything about it, just wait koob and all update is done as jano said

for now, only wait patiently

@psycho, i lost something like 20 minutes looking at ur sig.lol kkkk

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score

I did my part on time, I've been working since weeks a lot, last days I barely have sleep, only me and Cristian helping with sprites, all Koob has to do is change few details on client and server, more likely to avoid people using old clients after the update, I can understand people's annoyance but there's nothing else I can do, I did my part and even took extra duties.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
I did my part on time, I've been working since weeks a lot, last days I barely have sleep, only me and Cristian helping with sprites, all Koob has to do is change few details on client and server, more likely to avoid people using old clients after the update, I can understand people's annoyance but there's nothing else I can do, I did my part and even took extra duties.

Thx for the information, that's all i wanted to hear. I know you've been working hard and we all appreciate it, just don't make dates like usually, just say "we're working on it" or something XD

Jeff Know

Reaction score
Does Anyone know why can't we connect to pearl? i'm using a cloned ticked and i'm wondering if it's gonna take too long what ever it's

haillove

Reaction score
pearl offline diamond online . pacth only pearl? lol ....... pacth no coming

Harute011

Reaction score
whatever it is that this happening, it would be fair that we make up the time lost to those who have premium account of what server disconnected delay, either minutes or hours it takes offline, or that's what I think I should be fair

Last edited:
Back