What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Paradox bug

Shotas

Reaction score
Hello.
I have a problem with Pokemon Paradox quest. When I tried to complete it a long time ago, it got bugged. I asked for some GM's help then but they couldn't do anything. It seems that this bug still exist and I need help to fix it because I can't do it. I've wasted lots of berries and powders till I realised that it was bugged...
Here what happened :
kAFIv7D.png

Thanks.

P.S.
World: Diamond,
Nickname: Shotas

ryuken

Reaction score
You already have started step 7, thats mean Gato already give you the number, maybe you forget copy it or save, that's a serius problem. =S Check the Step 7 in your quest log, maybe there is the number, Or jusat wait for the Staff, they will find the solution.

PS: If you are flying every time when you try to talk with Gato, you need to desmount.

Elmemelas

Reaction score
Bump.
Still need help ;c
only a question*, you're following all the steps to release that quest? , because my friend had the same problem and he saw a guide about it and finally did it.
PS: anyway i will ask a Admin to check it.

Last edited:

Shotas

Reaction score
only a question*, you're following all the steps to release that quest? , because my friend had the same problem and he saw a guide about it and finally did it.
PS: anyway i will ask a Admin to check it.
I did all from pokemon wiki

karksiukas

Reaction score
Any staff member can change the topic's name e.g. '[ADMIN NEEDED]', please or something to attract an admin anytime.
The guy will die out of waiting...
Thanks.

karksiukas

Reaction score
U could atleast answer my question.

Well, he has everything but he hasn't got the completion under the favourite type and cannot proceed but he has even further completion than that :) ( I don't really know how to explain this but basically he has proceeded more than his quest log is showing him and see the first page the npc says that he already has it when he doesn't have it in the quest log )...

Bump..... Bug still exists.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
That's not a bug, is his fault if he left a quest in the middle (that's what i think)

Quest log only shows the mission you left in, it will update till you finish that mission, that means he won't be able to see the number from npc Gato. So, the only solution i can see for this problem is an admin reseting his quest or editing npc to keep giving the number in case that someone forget/lose it

Back