What's new

Welcome!

PAdventures TeamSpeak 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino

Reaction score
We decided to open a new teamspeak 3 server, so everyone will be able to communicate between each other and make more fun your stay at PA, for now the max slot is set up at 100, if it gets full we will increase the slot amount.

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

IP Addess: 213.162.195.201 Port: 9987

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruann

Reaction score
Nice work nino! (y)

I will use it now =)

Senhora Puff

Reaction score
fun? why dont u answer me ¬¬?
yes... i got hacked and i cant get back my acc becouse i dont have the recovery key,
i post and sent messages to all admins (on forum) a day ago and i have no answer, i dont know why staff dont give me support,
i think they should give me a answer or something... so im trying again, please i want my acc back, the only way to prove is sending the pass to the account email (my).
Senhora Puff
Pearl
[3]

Shady1090

Reaction score
Team speak server its ok, but almost all people use Ventrilo 2.14.

Ty.

Khan

Reaction score
I have never used teamspeak. How can I get it to work? Using windows 7 64 bit. I have downloaded that version from link. When I start it, a tray icon of teamspeak 3 shows up in the task bar. But when Double click on it or right click there is limited option. I can't seem to find an option to choose ip and port.

Ginta

Reaction score
Hello, I'm the TS3 support administrator, I fixed all the bugs that it has, so I want to that people come back again to ts3, because if the server doesn't have min, ppl joining on it, I will shut down it ^^.

Have fun, regards: Ginta (John in TS3).

Khan

Reaction score
Hello, I'm the TS3 support administrator, I fixed all the bugs that it has, so I want to that people come back again to ts3, because if the server doesn't have min, ppl joining on it, I will shut down it ^^.

Have fun, regards: Ginta (John in TS3).
Did you fix so people cannot kick you without privileges?

Ginta

Reaction score
@Update: At 31th May the TS3 server will be closed 'cause nobody enter on it (max. 15 persons on it). Sorry for issues, but a 100 slots ts3 costs enough money and I don't want to pay this if ppl isn't interested on it.

Sorry and have a nice day :>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back