Welcome!

PA Trailer Contest 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Name: Arcanist Karl
World: Pearl
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxe0GoOeIDg (same video reuploaded due new rule)

Four comments here:
- Made a retro opening and first part effect, cause we gotta agree that Pokemon public is old, or started at some point on Gameboy Games. Bringing it back is healthy to get new players!
- I'm grateful for everyone that helped me with feedbacks and images (names on description of the video - sorry if I forgot anyone).
- First time doing a gaming video, and it's "D"ucking hard. So congratulations to everyone that joined.
- Feel free to subscribe to my channel and watch flying videos I make about my flying school (it would help me a lot).

Good luck for all the contenders.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Name: Arcanist Karl
World: Pearl
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ_2lEYYxyw

Four comments here:
- Made a retro opening and first part effect, cause we gotta agree that Pokemon public is old, or started at some point on Gameboy Games. Bringing it back is healthy to get new players!
- I'm grateful for everyone that helped me with feedbacks and images (names on description of the video - sorry if I forgot anyone).
- First time doing a gaming video, and it's "D"ucking hard. So congratulations to everyone that joined.
- Feel free to subscribe to my channel and watch flying videos I make about my flying school (it would help me a lot).

Good luck for all the contenders.

Should be public.

gathor

Reaction score
I'm doing a trailer for a contest. I was expecting to see winner videos uploaded on PAdventures own Youtube Channel. But w/e.
The target of the contest is attract new players to the game. If your video is private i think i will not work very well man
BTW: When it finish? hehe

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
The target of the contest is attract new players to the game. If your video is private i think i will not work very well man
BTW: When it finish? hehe

I understand about it (since i work with advertising). But as I said, i expected the winning videos on their own page, so they can spread it freely (what if someone deletes the video?). This also would avoid bad entries of being spread as bad propagandas (if there is some, haven't really watched the entries).
Also, since there was other obvious stuff on rules (like vulgar words, etc) but not this, it wasn't that "obvious".

But as I said, it's solved already.

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
Okay then, after this "conversation" I think it's time to close this thread, thanks guys for participating and thank You for these awesome trailers, I hope You enjoyed as much as me. Tomorrow I'll post results in new thread with a little extra stuff, so stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back