What's new

Welcome!

Orange Archipelago New Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino

Reaction score
After restart 4 new island will be availed to check!

iKx7IW-c.png

Rc1kfWvZ.png

q3dG55zK.png

td9JV3oZ.png

All this island are without spawns, so take a look and suggest me what i can put there!

PD: Dont forget to check map bugs.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Well, just a little Tip for next island, instead of making another grassy island with a simple forest, make some kind of swamps with a good poison pokes spawns, that's what we're actually really missing.
On the first island i would make some good fightng pokes spawn, mostly primeapes with few mankeys only, i know we already have few mankeys island, but this one should contain primeapes only (+ maybe some machokes/machamps in caves) so we could exp stronger psychic pokes there.
No idea for other islands, as i said, too many forest/grassy islands already.
Anyways, thanks for those islands!

PS If you're interested i could make some swamp island, but it would take some time.

Last edited:

Nino

Reaction score
Well, just a little Tip for next island, instead of making another grassy island with a simple forest, make some kind of swamps with a good poison pokes spawns, that's what we're actually really missing.
On the first island i would make some good fightng pokes spawn, mostly primeapes with few mankeys only, i know we already have few mankeys island, but this one should contain primeapes only (+ maybe some machokes/machamps in caves) so we could exp stronger psychic pokes there.
No idea for other islands, as i said, too many forest/grassy islands already.
Anyways, thanks for those islands!

PS If you're interested i could make some swamp island, but it would take some time.

The third island is swamp, with undergound.

PD: And these are not simple grassy islands these are part of Orange Archipelago islands.

Khylithos

Reaction score
Maybe some Kinglers, Starmies and Croconaws on the beaches?
And maybe a ditto spawn on the gameboy ditto is catchable so why not a hunt spot with them? And yea they should transfor even if they are wild pokemons else it is a shitty pokemon :D
About Nidoking&queen there are totaal 4 of them in the kanto saffari right? But I dont know where to find more of those maybe some around one of these islands

I also had an idea about prehistoric pokemon inside a cave that is hidden (maybe a quest for lvl 90 with a little reward) It should be hard! And if you go inside the hidden cave there is only a long way to get out (think about The Queen of Banshee quest)

I hope I helped you with some ideas! Good luck!! Can't wait till these islands are ready!

Sheeper

Reaction score
Maybe some Kinglers, Starmies and Croconaws on the beaches?
And maybe a ditto spawn on the gameboy ditto is catchable so why not a hunt spot with them? And yea they should transfor even if they are wild pokemons else it is a shitty pokemon :D
About Nidoking&queen there are totaal 4 of them in the kanto saffari right? But I dont know where to find more of those maybe some around one of these islands

I also had an idea about prehistoric pokemon inside a cave that is hidden (maybe a quest for lvl 90 with a little reward) It should be hard! And if you go inside the hidden cave there is only a long way to get out (think about The Queen of Banshee quest)

I hope I helped you with some ideas! Good luck!! Can't wait till these islands are ready!

There are more kings&Queens on Ascorbia island if im not wrong, but would be nice to see more there.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Pure grass.
Pure fire - without charizards (to exp pokemons with earth moves which is really hard cuz there is always a fly pokemon or magnetons in electrics which paralyze your pokemon).
Pure rock/earth - without Machamps, ALL them have machamps, ALL!
Pure fight - Add fight pokemons respaw, everyone exp psychic pokemons in the same place, and there is only 1 place with a lot of ks, Gengars. This respaw is also needed to exp fly pokemons.
Pure normal - Not only 1 Snorlax or 1 Clefable and 1 Wigglytuff.
Pure bug - That's not hard and is another way to exp fire pokemons, you could add some Pinsirs, Heracross' (I know it isn't pure, but nobody is gonna feel that big difference with fight instead of a poison stunner like Venomoth) etc etc...

I guess that's all we need to have less ks and a better game when we talk about respaws, if you want to add this islands in a good way you should look how to make it improve your game well, so just check which element is hard to exp and make 2 in 1 adding islands + respaws.

Ludacha

Reaction score
As first...add 1-3 quest on each island(2 low rewoard,1 biger rewoard)

Pokes:Add pokes in group...resp of bellossom,politoed,slowking,nidoking,nidoqueen,pupitar,kingdra,crobat

That pokes need more resps then now

Also add a lot of pokes,not like on Mandarin island..big island-to low amount of pokes,WITH RANDOM RESP

Add normal resp...not random as on mandarin

thelecho

Reaction score
Actually we can go to the third island from long time ago (dunno about the others)

In this one I saw a good respawn of nidoking/nidoqueen (2-3 of each i dont remember)

Grayfoox

Reaction score
We could have another place like TM case 3 Respawn, just instead fera, mega, golduck and ariados, we could have a big respawn of politoeds, pinsirs, bellosoms and wiglytuffs lvl 80 there (and if you want Ariados too) in a place xD we need more places to lvl other pokemon's type and not just the current ones.

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
I think there should not be weeps,miltanks,stantlers and poison pokes
They already got a lot of resps

I think its time that some pokes have more resps...tops,omastar 1 resp only...king,queen..bellosom.corsola and rest which i said

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I think there should not be weeps,miltanks,stantlers and poison pokes
They already got a lot of resps

I think its time that some pokes have more resps...tops,omastar 1 resp only...king,queen..bellosom.corsola and rest which i said
Catch isn't only the point, the point of those respaws is make you able to exp hard pokemons that has not much respaws to lvl up properly, also there is a good new respaws if you want to catch, I suggested Roxen to add Kangaskhan, Porygon, Granbull, Wigglytuff, Clefable, Nidokings and Nidoqueens with a reason.
Kabutops and Omastar have a sence to have only 1 respaw, with a sence tower, if you check anime those pokemons are pre-historic which means they don't born anymore, so you only find them in a certain lake that all them migrated there.

PS: Sqnik, bro maybe now you can do the other island with the fire pokemons I told you but without charizards. You can add pokemons like Thyplosion, Houndoom, Magcargo, Arcanine, Ninetales, Magmar, Magby etc :)

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Catch isn't only the point, the point of those respaws is make you able to exp hard pokemons that has not much respaws to lvl up properly, also there is a good new respaws if you want to catch, I suggested Roxen to add Kangaskhan, Porygon, Granbull, Wigglytuff, Clefable, Nidokings and Nidoqueens with a reason.
Kabutops and Omastar have a sence to have only 1 respaw, with a sence tower, if you check anime those pokemons are pre-historic which means they don't born anymore, so you only find them in a certain lake that all them migrated there.

PS: Sqnik, bro maybe now you can do the other island with the fire pokemons I told you but without charizards. You can add pokemons like Thyplosion, Houndoom, Magcargo, Arcanine, Ninetales, Magmar, Magby etc :)

better if nino add island with fire ground \o but i can make island with fire pokes ;3

Mundisse

Reaction score
Maybe one or two larvitar on underground, in the third island.
As we have scizor, why not put scyther, put an end in overload respawn safari.

Ludacha

Reaction score

As you see the sprite of this island is not much about hunting to make good exp,a lot of stairs,mountains and differenet pokes. Its more for catching
Only if they dont add example all grass pokes on 1 island, or normal,poison etc
Anyway some of pokes need more resps...catch/exp no matter...it suck that we have 293023 ariados and 1-2 Tops,Bellosom or some like that

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe one or two larvitar on underground, in the third island.
As we have scizor, why not put scyther, put an end in overload respawn safari.

Scizor have evo on 110lvl and you can't catch him ;v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back