What's new

Welcome!

Normal Types

Cesittos

Reaction score
Hello guys. I wanna suggest some changes:

KANGASKHAN: Endure it's a classic move for this pokemon. Makes sense cause it's a "normal fighter" and reminds me Heracross behaviour. They both are badass guys and do not accept to b knocked down. So they heal with endure to keep punching the enemy till the end :) This change would make Kangaskhan more effective. Sucker Punch or Crunch could be passive (or remove 1) and ADD endure to your moves.

STANTLER and EXPLOUD: I suggest adding Selfheal as move. We don't have rest for those pokemons and both are able to use this move in most games. What do you guys think? If not as move, why not as TM? I guess those guys would be more usable. Nowadays (only scrappy ones) are used more often and they are still rejected by most players. People always prefer LOPUNNY and SLAKING cause the healing + abilitty combo.

STOUTLAND: It can learn TM rest (Original Version). Should we consider TM Selfheal for it as possiblity? I love the moveset of this pokemon and I don't think it needs change. You can allow it healing if you use a TM.

Hope you guys like my suggestions.

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
1. I do not think that kangaskhan need any changes
2. Not every pokemon needs a prot/heal move just because you want it there are examples of good pokemons without such thing like ninetales or alolan persian
3. About selfheal you know that they have reflect in tms right? Even if we would add it then that move would be restricted alongside reflect

Cesittos

Reaction score
2. Not every pokemon needs a prot/heal move just because you want it there are examples of good pokemons without such thing like ninetales or alolan persian
3. About selfheal you know that they have reflect in tms right? Even if we would add it then that move would be restricted alongside reflect

Yes, sir. You can choose what you prefer as TM. Reflect doesnt have to be a must have NOR selfheal. You choose what fit betters to your gameplay or pvp.

I suggested this healing cause those scrappy pokes (stantler isnt) are not so effective or desired. The rebalance could give us new possibilities.

Anyways thats a suggestion to discuss :p

Cesittos

Reaction score
Oh god, please, add something of DEF to Exploud!!!

I dont know if QUICK GUARD or WIDE GUARD fits well for this pokemon. If i aint wrong that a fighting move, but I guess it's also a possiblity to think about as rebalance. Roar is a defensive move this pokemon have, but IDK how good or bad it is. I never had an Exploud in my team. Also you can add TM sleep talk ($$$) to increase its def.

If you wanna choose sleep talk/reflect/selfheal you gonna be allowed to use just 1 of em.
The player should select what he/she prefers. This would create more movesets possibilities.

stin stauer

Reaction score

Actually exploud doesn't have any defense and can't learn reflect, that pokemon is very bad ATM, even the moves are very bad, old and weak moves. about the other pokemons here mentioned I can't say the same.

The way this thread was created is wrong, not all the pokemons are supposed to be the same, not all of them are supposed to own heals and protections, however, some of them need a review like exploud, its not being used by anybody and its a cool pokemon, it would be nice if we had any incentive to bring it to our teams

Last edited:

Cesittos

Reaction score
Actually exploud doesn't have any defense and can't learn reflect, that pokemon is very bad ATM, even the moves are very bad, old and weak moves. about the other pokemons here mentioned I can't say the same.

The way this thread was created is wrong, not all the pokemons are supposed to be the same, not all of them are supposed to own heals and protections, however, some of them need a review like exploud, its not being used by anybody and its a cool pokemon, it would be nice if we had any incentive to bring it to our teams

I guess U got my point!
Probably I came here with my last topic idea in mind (TM SELFHEAL), but U said way better than me what i wanted to discuss. :)

Back