What's new

Welcome!

New Quest: Emperor's Doom

rakster

Reaction score
Lore: "On an Island not too far away from mandarin island's lies an Underwater city, called Emperor's Domain, a city ruled by King Sia and his fellow Empoleon.
Everything was in peace on Emperor's Domain until Team Rocket decided to Attack Emperor's Domain and kidnap Pip (King Sia's daugther Piplup) in order to make the King acknowledge their power and obligate him to give total control of Emperor's domain to them"

Quest Objetives:
  • [1]Gathering information

Since last Attack everyone on Mandarin's got the news about team rocket plans on Emperor's Domain, so one of King's childerns (Blaster) managed to escape from Emeperor's Domain (E.D From now on) and swim to Trovitopolis, he can be found around the beach wandering and wondering why Team Rocket attacked his city, your goal is to locate him and ask him about his city, after that He take a look on you and if he sees potential on the one he is talking [Level over 95*] he will ask if you could help his fellow city.

*Level could be modified.

He will ask you to get information from the only people that knows about Emperor's Domain: Misty & Lance.

*Note: Misty will only answer if you have already defeated her.
    (For misty you must ask for "Emperor" - "Team Rocket" "Attack" - "Location" <it will be explained later>
    ** : Lance will only give you information if you are a worthly player [Beaten Elite Four] <Same as Misty, but he won't tell you unless you get misty's information first>

After gathering the information about it's location you must go back to Blaster and report it to him.

[2] Proving yourself

Blaster knows that not everyone is worthly upon his father eyes, that's why he ask you to dex his family pokemons (Piplup - Prinplup - Empoleon) in order to give you prove that he can count on you, after that he will ask you to dex 300 different pokemons to prove your knowledge and give you access to his city, else the dive portal will kick you out if you haven't finished up to this point.

Once you scan all these 3 pokemons, he will give you the real location as a map mark.

[3] Road to the Emperor

Once you reach the correct location and enter the portal, you will be teleported to an underwater maze (water outside, normal walk inside) [Something like Ice Quest road] with some high level water pokemons around (Golduck, Octillery, Azumarill, Croconaw, Feraligator, Dewgong, Cloysters, Wartortle, Blastoise, Poliwrath) Between lvl 70 and 90+. Once you finish the proper way (there will be tricky rooms that will lead you back to the entrance (could change daily in order to make it harder)) you will enter to Emperor's Domain [Can't be accessed through teleport], there will be many rocket team members and you will have to find where the King and his daugther are hidding.

Once you find the king, he will ask you who sent you and proceed to the next mission. <Hi - Blaster - Yes>

[4]The King's Loyalty

King Sia need construction materials in order to repair the damage that Team rocket did on his city, he ask you to gather: 200x Pot of Fresh Water, 200 Stone Orb, 200 Wheat, 50 Wool Balls and 100 Sticks.

[5] Cleaning the city

King Sia will ask you to defeat every rocket member that remains on his city (Around 8 - Pokemons will be specified later)

[6] Stolen Pokemon

Emperor's daughter (I don't know a name for her yet, lol) will ask you to find and get Pip back, so your goal is to go back to the main maze and look for a hidden stair (need Find Hole), there will be an Elite Team Rocket Member and an Aqua Team Spy, you will have to defeat them both in order to gain acces to the final showdown.

After beating them both you will be able to open a jail where Pip is, you must tell him <Hi - Rescue - Yes>, after you begin the quest a timer will start (3 minutes - could be more) you must go back to King's daughter and deliver Pip to her, but now there will be random Rocks blocking the way at the maze, also you can't let Pip die nor leave him behind.

Once you deliver Pip to her, King Sia will tell you that he has a special reward for you.
Rewards:
  • 200 Rocket Balls
  • 2x Rare Candy
  • TM Case X. [Either 1, 4 or 5] - up to Discussion.
  • 40.000 EXP

Edits:

*Changed 600 HD for 200 Rocket Ball, kinda as Sheepr Suggested.
*Changed Random Water TM to TM Case X - Up to discussion.
*Decreased Lvl Req. [130 -> 95]
*Balanced EXP Reward.

Last edited:

Little Raezor

Reaction score
I think that would be a lot better if the quest is for lvl 120, there are no quests from lvl 81-120 just the one where u get tm 23 but I really like ur idea

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I think that would be a lot better if the quest is for lvl 120, there are no quests from lvl 81-120 just the one where u get tm 23 but I really like ur idea

Level 90 would be good

@idea - I just wonder if Water TMs will be too common (more than it is now) xD imo would be better of another type, since we have Water Pump quest, Daily/Golden Eggs to get Water TMs

Barystas

Reaction score
Maybe add a poll to see what players think about it ;d

I like this idea btw ;p

But maybe... change the TMs. Water ones are common right now.; P
(I hope that new TMs from type u will choose will be able to get from this quest aswell ^^)

Sheeper

Reaction score
Seems nice, but as above, Water Tms would become even more commom. Beside that it would be nice to have some maze-based quest for 90levels with some lore, not just go, kill, bring, get reward ;P
Rewards might be like:
Team rocket left something behind while retreating, You can take it, it probably contains something that helped them with taking down our city.
Items in bag:3 rare candies, random Electric TM (since Electric > Water), 600hd?
Just a little suggestion

I also think 90 should be the minimum level, but the Pip mission (last one) should make this quest hard to do on 90level, the same story as it is with Firesilver quest right now, You can do it even on 80lvl, but it's damn hard then.

Edit: The items requirement might be harder if you want TM reward :p

Barystas

Reaction score
Sheeper idea is great : D Maybe add some Rocket balls to reward : D

Szacho

Reaction score

matheo01q

Reaction score

rakster

Reaction score
Seems nice, but as above, Water Tms would become even more commom. Beside that it would be nice to have some maze-based quest for 90levels with some lore, not just go, kill, bring, get reward ;P
Rewards might be like:
Team rocket left something behind while retreating, You can take it, it probably contains something that helped them with taking down our city.
Items in bag:3 rare candies, random Electric TM (since Electric > Water), 600hd?
Just a little suggestion

I also think 90 should be the minimum level, but the Pip mission (last one) should make this quest hard to do on 90level, the same story as it is with Firesilver quest right now, You can do it even on 80lvl, but it's damn hard then.

Edit: The items requirement might be harder if you want TM reward :p

I like the way you think, gonna change rewards to something more balanced :)

And what makes this Quest hard is that you have to Beat Elite 4 in order to advance c:

Maybe add a poll to see what players think about it ;d

I like this idea btw ;p

But maybe... change the TMs. Water ones are common right now.; P
(I hope that new TMs from type u will choose will be able to get from this quest aswell ^^)

I seem to agree with everyone when they tell me about the water TM, I just added it as reward because the quest was Water-based, but i think i figured out how to balance it.

Level 90 would be good

@idea - I just wonder if Water TMs will be too common (more than it is now) xD imo would be better of another type, since we have Water Pump quest, Daily/Golden Eggs to get Water TMs

Yeah, I though about lvl 120 because of Lance's Requierment, but 90~95 shall be fine, and yeah, water tm's would be much more common:

@All: Changed rewards and looking for a way to do a Poll haha

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Helloooooo,
There's no poll needed to make us add something or not, that does not really matter after all. We like that idea, and in my opinion, if not random water TM, then random ICE tm since it has something to water + Empoleon can also learn some Ice moves...

@edit
100k exp is kinda much, so I'd cut it off by half or 25%

Last edited:

rakster

Reaction score
Helloooooo,
There's no poll needed to make us add something or not, that does not really matter after all. We like that idea, and in my opinion, if not random water TM, then random ICE tm since it has something to water + Empoleon can also learn some Ice moves...

That's what we are all Discussing, about what Element the TM shall be, I changed it to TM Case 5 (Since it has almost all elements and all TM's there can be obtained InGame) or maybe something like firefighter quest, like 33% chance of: TM Ice Breaker, TM Blizzard & TM Ice Beam (?)

@All: Thanks for your feedback! :)

Last edited:

rakster

Reaction score
I'd do map for this quest in hoenn region, if you don't mind.

117184-I-demand-a-trial-by-combat-mem-QBtG.png

Back