What's new

Welcome!

New in this forum

crazyivaan

Reaction score
Good day, ladies and gentle men.

We are a bunch of players has been gathered here for a while to join you in this adventure.
Obviously we have been wondering about few thing and we require a good answer such of experienced old users or game masters and scripters.
1-Is it possible for a player to level the Pokemon up by hunting another Pokemon?
2- Exempel ("Aqua tail requires level 12") does that mean my level or the Pokemon level?
3-If it does require my level then what is the good by having Pokemon leveling up instantly in hunting? I am well sure that the Pokemon become more powerfull but why not let the Pokemon experience the skill by its level??
4-What is the catching percent and how does it change related to the level of Pokemon?
5-Is master ball added?

Thank you for reading this thread
Regards,

alek

Reaction score
crazyivaan said:

We are a bunch of players has been gathered here for a while to join you in this adventure.
Obviously we have been wondering about few thing and we require a good answer such of experienced old users or game masters and scripters.
1-Is it possible for a player to level the Pokemon up by hunting another Pokemon?
2- Exempel ("Aqua tail requires level 12") does that mean my level or the Pokemon level?
3-If it does require my level then what is the good by having Pokemon leveling up instantly in hunting? I am well sure that the Pokemon become more powerfull but why not let the Pokemon experience the skill by its level??
4-What is the catching percent and how does it change related to the level of Pokemon?
5-Is master ball added?

Regards,

1-3 I'm pretty sure the one who needs to level up to use a certain attack is the pokemon, not the trainer, otherwise let's say you get a bulbasaur lvl 5 and your lvl 40, you could use all it's attacks, which would be unbalanced.

4 Catching percentage is the chances you have to catch certain pokemon, the higher the level of the pokemon, the harder it is to catch it.

5 Not sure.

crazyivaan

Reaction score
alek said:
crazyivaan said:

5-Is master ball added?

Regards,

1-3 I'm pretty sure the one who needs to level up to use a certain attack is the pokemon, not the trainer, otherwise let's say you get a bulbasaur lvl 5 and your lvl 40, you could use all it's attacks, which would be unbalanced.

4 Catching percentage is the chances you have to catch certain pokemon, the higher the level of the pokemon, the harder it is to catch it.

5 Not sure.

Great answer, thank you for replaying.

Regards,

Back