What's new

Welcome!

[NEW] Held items - Discussion and Suggestions

Tsotss

Reaction score
Element Booster

Blaze, Torrent, Overgrow and similar (if they are) are casted when HP is 50% or lower, not 30%.

If this held is equipped, then others boost helds can not be equipped, for example, there is no chance for Element Booster and Smart Candy at once.

It would help some pokemons be more usable. Don't know if there is a held which work similar or whatever.

Don't know if it was suggested or no.

Coszma.

Reaction score
hey, may sound weird but here is my suggestion
today i've exped like 7 pokemons from low level to 130 and i realized that little ''annoying'' detail

Item Name : Smoke Escape (or whatever you'll like)
I just thought about the name by inspiring you know the cartoons where ninjas get disappear by throwing little smokebomb on ground xD

It's support held
While equipped user will cast Underground or Underwater or Invisibilty WHEN it DIEs OR any new animation that staff would add if its accepted.

just by words i know it sounds ridiclous but hardcore spawners will get what i mean though

Check the video below, you see that player getting ''touch'' damage from wild pokemons and consider the period without poke-out is you are reviving.

here this is little old trick i generally do while switch pokemons

What is the benefit of having it?
Probably it will help your poke exping in high spawns, considering that we will have level 150 on pokemon sooner.
Aight, thx..

Back