What's new

Welcome!

Moves list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I came here to suggest something what can help players make suggestion about Pokemons. It could be a reason of avoiding reading bad suggestions. Do you can write all moves separating them to each category? I mean do a list of weak target moves, strong target moves, small area moves, big area moves, paralyze moves etc.

Not everybody of us knows where to consider the change which we suggest. I think it would be very helpful.

Also if you decide to make something with it, could you write about your rebalance system (that one Pokemon can have max 2 stuns etc)?

Tsotss

Reaction score
You mean, writing all rebalance rules?

Something is in it. I mean about what Raissa said somewhere in rebalance threads that pokes can have max as I said 2 stuns, 1 protection move, 1 move which break protection, 1/2paralyze moves, 2 strong area move etc.

Reaction score
The idea seems interesting but not necessary. You do not have to be a pokemon rebalancing expert to know that each pokemon in particular has exactly that varied set of "forces" in its movements (the weakest and strongest ones) and better than a simple list made here, you have the test room which is much better for analysis, comparisions and make your suggestions, you only need to know what you want to suggest.

But anyway, if you still think this list is important, one of the pokemon developer's sub websites makes this list available to you, with extremely detailed information, obviously, these moves were customized according to the rebalancing mode of the game (PAD), but here it is:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_moves

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
The idea seems interesting but not necessary. You do not have to be a pokemon rebalancing expert to know that each pokemon in particular has exactly that varied set of "forces" in its movements (the weakest and strongest ones) and better than a simple list made here, you have the test room which is much better for analysis, comparisions and make your suggestions, you only need to know what you want to suggest.

But anyway, if you still think this list is important, one of the pokemon developer's sub websites makes this list available to you, with extremely detailed information, obviously, these moves were customized according to the rebalancing mode of the game (PAD), but here it is:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_moves

Bulbapedia data is useless in this matter

And the idea Is good

Tsotss

Reaction score

I am looking on bulbapedia just to confirm any pokemon can have any move, but it doesn't give 100% guarantee that we have right. Rebalancers make pokemons not looking only on that page, but with their ideas too, so it isn't so much important (not saying it's not important). Also I don't gave this idea to be perfect expert in this case or something, just to make easier way for players if they decide to suggest something. Sometimes happens that players suggest changing X weak target move for Y strong target move, couse they don't know how it should work or which move they could use to change. Even I sometimes suggest something what for me looks normal, but after any reply from rebalance team I am know I was wrong. Its simple - sometimes I don't know that mine changes are from diffrent category.

Its not to be perfect on it, couse we won't be. Its just to make clearier rules for players in rebalance sections.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
This is not possible for now, requires a lot of time to group those spells and in many cases won't help, if people, who suggest don't know how each spell works. Also some spells may be considered weak in 90% of pokemons, but may be stronger in other 10% with higher cooldown etc.
Rules can vary and it depends on many things around.
- pokemon's type combination
- in case pokemon has double type, if both types are strong against another or not
- if pokemon has protecting spell
- and some others
- having heals / protections / amount of stuns / what kind of stun is it and bla bla bla.

some pokemons have individual rules.

2 rules, that apply for everything is: max 2 stuns including moveset and tmset, max 1 paralyze.

So there's no sense to describe them, because you need to consider everything. Take a look on pokemons in game and you can try to find it out.

For now I have to reject it because of lack of time, maybe in the future we can group those spells, but I guess it will be when we will update smeargle system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back