What's new

Welcome!

Moves Encyclopedia

Cesittos

Reaction score
Hello guys, how you doing?

I'm here to suggest development of a new category on resources' tab (padventtures.org). We need an encyclopedia about all moves in game.

Something similar to the "abilities" cause as we all know PA does not follow official GBA moves to check on bulbapedia or database.

Please, please, please!

Tsotss

Reaction score
We have test room where you could check pokemons and moves which they have. If you don't have required lvl, always can ask someone to check it for you.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I am sorry, but it's impossible for now. We have way too many spells to be able to do it right now. You can always use test room as Lewuseq says.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
a player could build that, an organized list of all moves would be interesting to take a look sometimes. There are moves even of my own pokemons that I still dont know what they do exactly xD

Tsu

Reaction score
Impossible for now, but is an good thing to think in the future, like explain how work an "endure", how much seconds dures an "reflect/protect", test room is good, but some moves can not be testeds with total clarification, and know that specified infos will be much better to everybody. Isn't from now we need this tool/infos, thanks for suggest!

Cesittos

Reaction score
I know You guys have tons of updates and plans, but for sure and encyclopedia would make the Staff and Players life easier.

Too many moves (original, adapted and created ones by Pad in game)

Back