What's new

Welcome!

Mistic Afrodita - The end of the legacy

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Well its sad writing this, i dont believe that i will write this in a future, and more when I start to be a tutor, but this f*cking client dont help me anything and really i dont want to wait Direct x5, because all that i will hear is SOON, so this is the end of my legacy.

a lot of players know me, some players love me and others hate me, well really i dont have any problem with any player, my actitudes was because i'm a tutor and you need to understand that you need to respect.

well, specially thanks to all my friends in Xel'naga, Brotherhood of blood, and when i have it, Dont Forget us:

Daaih - I love u daaih, you were my best friend in all the game, you help me a lot really you are the best player that i never think i could meet, please dont forget me, talk in fb and when is posible in skype again <3 :3, and please take care of my butterfree ^^
Scarfaces - You are like a brother i'll never forget you :3! see you in rl one day!
Sckooter - you help me to lvl up when i'm poor, thanks for all
Garx style - Fucking bitch!, you are realy a crazy friend, miss u
Pumma - Insecto qliao, if you will be promoted one day tace care of the chat, you was a good friend, and remember, be the best dueler
Agar Kirius - Well you really are a friend, you help me a lot and teach me some things, thanks for all agar be carefull and havea good life!
Pikatachu - You were like a father, really a good person i will miss you pikata, thanks for all and see you in a future if its possible
Dbgtporsiempre - Stop stay afk (joke), jaja good friend dont forget me xD you are a good son and never forget your studies
Pollitas - hmm stop duel me D; and lvl up yoyu secon
Torment Xtreme - oh friend! thanks u for all you help me to lvl up 3-10 lvls xD i never forget you, be an exelent player!
Lekhim - Noob, never stop dueling

well i have a lot of friends in PA and its hard to mencionate all and say good bye to each one so, good life for all, i will miss u

Dark Bleazer -- Mistic Afrodita -- Angii Hunter -- Renata Cristal And my Best Pokemon Angii Rocha say:

GOOD BYE PADVENTURES
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be part of the STAFF

wedrA1.png
uTK5-O.png

Last edited:

GeeeNeville

Reaction score
Good luck in your real life dude, i dont know u at all but u was a good mate i hope some day i see you around here!

Sincererly,
Gee Neville

Sheeper

Reaction score
i can't call you a slowpoke at spanish chat anymore :C
Well, Was pleasure to see you on spanish chat (yes, i was using it since there was no other tutor online), so i didnt had to look at it :D (if it was PT channel, sorry, im not sure)
Anyway, Good luck in whatever you're going to do in your life.

Last edited:

Agustiinn

Reaction score
PA Lost too many players with last updates, 70%of them are old players, its very sad, players that can't play are waiting for a solution ,so they didn't a Good bye thread, i think if there no appears a solution, we will se too many players like you retiring :C Good luck, I Love ya . (Hug)

daihurt

Reaction score
aww >< i love u, mistic afrodita<33! Ya tendremos citas por skype, asi se te pongan los cachetees aun mas enormes.. SI, SOLO HABLO ESPAÑOL, ¿Y QUE?..

Hay otros medios para comunicarme con vos, asi que el hecho que no juegues, no quiere decir que me olvide de ti, guapisimo.. Muchos abrazos y suerte en tu vida, si, en tu vida.. Porque el jugar PAD todo el tiempo no te hace vivir, exitos! XOXO

Zelricks

Reaction score
Well... its a kinda sad to see this thread, because you were my teammatte...
Really, I tried to help you in our last conversation, ofc knowing your decision won't change

I will miss you...
Your time as a tutor... in simple words is "awesome"
Really, I dont believe how many time you were under stress because of player that hate you
And you... As always were supported by me and all spanish tutors

This ins't a good bye... is a see you next time
I'm pretty sure, you'll come back
I'll be waiting for you, my dear padawan

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Zelricks™;254856 said:
Well... its a kinda sad to see this thread, because you were my teammatte...
Really, I tried to help you in our last conversation, ofc knowing your decision won't change

I will miss you...
Your time as a tutor... in simple words is "awesome"
Really, I dont believe how many time you were under stress because of player that hate you
And you... As always were supported by me and all spanish tutors

This ins't a good bye... is a see you next time
I'm pretty sure, you'll come back
I'll be waiting for you, my dear padawan

you help me but i have the same problem with dx9, i can log and write but i cant walk fps go to 0-2 xD and really i dont want more problems right now ^^

and i hate the updater my laptop looks like a slowpoke D;

Last edited:
Back