What's new

Welcome!

Message to All GM's From Diamond !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guim Jimas

Reaction score
Now my account has been Deletion, but i don't know why... I never Hacking i Never Thiefes...
Today i found some pokemons in PC Fuchsia when player nick Khan give all on floor... (cloned butterfly 121lv and i sell him hallowen Teddisura and i dont remember what) 2-3 hour later player nick Johnatan pri~ or somethink else pushed his items and pokemon in PC Celadon and first PC Cerulean... i Only get items and pokes what i find in floor.. Them why you Give me Deletion? I didn't do anything wrong.
Please undelete my account... :-( I'm Normaln player who have some lucky and found some items and pokes :( it's not my fault.
I greet Guim Jimas

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Oh you found on the floor? And why they all appear on your IP, which isn't their normal IP?

b9Ceg.png

Guim Jimas

Reaction score
Man i never shared acc... i normal play.. ask all ppl from my guim, we all the time speak on ventrillo and i no shared account.. that is imposible

Guim Jimas

Reaction score
Why you no belive me and delete?... only for nationality? yes i'm Polish Player and i like that, but never hacked and other.. only normal collect pokes/items and wanna be best on catch list...

Abble

Reaction score
You son of b***, you hacked all my friends and my sharer, die in rl motherf***

Obreviate

Reaction score
Why you no belive me and delete?... only for nationality? yes i'm Polish Player and i like that, but never hacked and other.. only normal collect pokes/items and wanna be best on catch list...

Dude, shut up.
He has evidence that you Hackiou.

That's what happens when you share account

The pokemons going be returned?
I ask because he is my friend Rl.
And he's even thinking of stopping to play.

If such conduct does not return to those pokemons hackiados stay, we will lose many players.
And if Elmas is Hackiado? Or abble? Or Khan? I do not want anyone to be invasive.
I say this because to me they are legends in PA!
And legends should be valued.

Kirubin4

Reaction score
I can get a warn for this but... MOTHER FUCKER, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU HACK SO MANY PPL, SPECIALLY MY FRIENDS?

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
WTF??? Like mine friend abble said...
DIE in RL (sorry but I need say) son of a bitch I play for almost one year and a half was lvl 155 and u hacked me??? Sorry but you need die... I, chaaps, khan and many other players were hacked but you bitch fuck you man.
Sorry but Im REALLY angry.....

Brand

Reaction score

That is such a bad joke that you should feel bad about it.

The pokemons going be returned?
I ask because he is my friend Rl.
And he's even thinking of stopping to play.

If such conduct does not return to those pokemons hackiados stay, we will lose many players.
And if Elmas is Hackiado? Or abble? Or Khan? I do not want anyone to be invasive.
I say this because to me they are legends in PA!
And legends should be valued.

I thought the general approach to all players was that hacked items are not returned?
Or is the thought process here is that these guys are more special then the rest of us, thus get special treatment?
So if us normal players get screwed, we stay screwed?

Kirubin4

Reaction score
That is such a bad joke that you should feel bad about it.

I thought the general approach to all players was that hacked items are not returned?
Or is the thought process here is that these guys are more special then the rest of us, thus get special treatment?
So if us normal players get screwed, we stay screwed?

They are my friends, but i gotta agree with you. BUT, looking by another way, they worked freaking hard, to get where they are, and they had some different pokes, like cloneds. Cloned pokes aren't like normal ones, they can't get caught again, and theres no quest for cloned box from halloween event. They deserve ATLEAST their cloneds back. Theres a low number of cloneds on both servers, if they get deleted with the hacker, the number gonna be lower, and maybe will disappear completely.

Sorry if i missed some words, thanks.

Suggest Name

Reaction score
You son of b***, you hacked all my friends and my sharer, die in rl motherf***
CHAAPS AND KHAN HACKED?????? Damn MF you'll burn in hell!!!! My friends !! D:
There are my friends and my Guild partners, you will die Mf, DIEEEEE!!! Get out your damn fucking ass of this game .l.

Dude, shut up.
He has evidence that you Hackiou.
Google translate please

Brand

Reaction score
They are my friends, but i gotta agree with you. BUT, looking by another way, they worked freaking hard, to get where they are, and they had some different pokes, like cloneds. Cloned pokes aren't like normal ones, they can't get caught again, and theres no quest for cloned box from halloween event. They deserve ATLEAST their cloneds back. Theres a low number of cloneds on both servers, if they get deleted with the hacker, the number gonna be lower, and maybe will disappear completely.

Sorry if i missed some words, thanks.

Now I'm not against them getting their items back, losing so much sucks a lot. But what I want to understand is why they would get treated differently?
Other players don't work hard to get what they have? I assure you that other people put in just as much work, but just haven't been blessed with the same success. I know my old guildmates put in countless hours to have what they have.

So if the same thing happened to my friends, will they get their items back? I kind of doubt it. These hackings have occurred to many players, but they all had to accept the inevitable. That's the cruelty of account sharing.
If these guys get their items back, I don't understand why previous victims can't get their stuff back too. The circumstances are exactly the same.

So your logic is that if you have cloned pokemon, you get elevated above the rules?

Last edited:

Kirubin4

Reaction score
Now I'm not against them getting their items back, losing so much sucks a lot. But what I want to understand is why they would get treated differently?
Other players don't work hard to get what they have? I assure you that other people put in just as much work, but just haven't been blessed with the same success. I know my old guildmates put in countless hours to have what they have.

So if the same thing happened to my friends, will they get their items back? I kind of doubt it. These hackings have occurred to many players, but they all had to accept the inevitable. That's the cruelty of account sharing.
If these guys get their items back, I don't understand why previous victims can't get their stuff back too. The circumstances are exactly the same.

So your logic is that if you have cloned pokemon, you get elevated above the rules?

I said that? Dude, cloned pokemons aren't common like others. How many may have? Less than 100? Think about it. How many he stole, around 5? Even if its only 5, it will miss. Theres already a really low number of cloneds, and they should back to his owners. Also, think yourself in their places, then you can argue that they don't deserve to have their things back just because weaker and some poor guys didnt get anything back.

Sparkymon

Reaction score
aff... fucking hacker :<

Last edited:

Brand

Reaction score
I said that? Dude, cloned pokemons aren't common like others. How many may have? Less than 100? Think about it. How many he stole, around 5? Even if its only 5, it will miss. Theres already a really low number of cloneds, and they should back to his owners. Also, think yourself in their places, then you can argue that they don't deserve to have their things back just because weaker and some poor guys didnt get anything back.

Yeah, that's the logic I'm trying to understand. If you got cloned pokemon, you're special. Doesn't matter if you account shared or not.
If you don't have any cloned pokemon, that means you're some disposable weakass noob. Good Game, thanks for playing.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back