What's new

Welcome!

Melee's bug.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I don't know how to exactly explain but I'll try.

We have enabled melee command. It means running pokemons stop running and stay near our enemy.
But when our enemies makes moves like Scary Face/Roar/Growl and maybe something other like that, after ending it, our pokemons are running even melee command still is enabled.
It should be like this or no?

I hope you understand.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Generally saying, after stun from scary face or such end, command disable?

Like Invictus said. It isnt disabled. Pokemons begin running but command is enabled. We have to write again twice !melee to make this commands correct.( from enabled to enabled ).
I think if u can try it in duel you will know what I am talking about

Tsotss

Reaction score
the more you bump, less chance of getting it as priority it will have, just wait patiently
Lol, seriously?! Bumping bug means it going to be in the end of queue of bugs ? From when does it work? Hahahaha...
For me if some1 report smg you should try fix it asap and you say me that bumping bugs = "less chance of getting it as priority".. Sounds great.. Sounds funny..
Have you seen when thread began ? End of MAY Really, Jano or Hohen or other one who can, couldn't fix it, even answered about it? I am curious if they saw it..
Only Michalak tried know how that bug works.. End here is end of all.
Just wait to september for big update
It they will say it will be fixed in September, I won't bump it more, but here 0 anserws, then from I can know when it will be fixed? All is planning to September, nice. I can not wait for this month to see how much will be added.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Yep, you're right, but maybe they think this isn't not priority xD because is just a bug in duels. I hope staff reply this soon (no joke)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Yep, you're right, but maybe they think this isn't not priority xD because is just a bug in duels. I hope staff reply this soon (no joke)

Some of players love duels, then for them it can be annoying. Btw still waiting for any anserw, even its not a priority. : )

Tsotss

Reaction score
Ok, saw Jano came back, maybe he can repair it finally or it will be still left?
ps bump.

Back