What's new

Welcome!

Me.. Retired again.. Migve

migve

Reaction score
Good evening, friends. Today I say goodbye with a lot of pain, but I want to tell you that it was a pleasure to play with you all these years. The reason I retire is that they erased a close friend who motivated me to play with Padventures .. Metalsizor is his name .. if at any time like last year his account returns or his deleted is removed I will be able to continue playing and helping as I have always done .. those who know me already know how I am and who I am. If you want to continue with the amitad you can find me on facebook .. instagram .. wssp .. greetings to all the staff of Pa who always behaved to the height ..

buenas noches amigos yo hoy me despido con mucho dolor pero quiero decirle que fue un placer jugar con ustedes todos estos años.. la razon por la cual me retiro es que borraron a un amigo cercano el cual era el que mas me motiva a jugar con Padventures.. Metalsizor es su nombre.. si en algun momento como el año pasado su cuenta regresa o su deleted es removido yo podre seguir jugando y ayudando como siempre lo he hecho.. los que me conocen ya saben como soy y quien soy.. si quieres seguir con la amitad pueden buscarme en facebook.. instagram.. wssp.. saludos a todo el staff de Pa que siempre se comportaron a la altura..

Back