What's new

Welcome!

Mat block

Trafalgar Water Law

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally, the idea for this protection move was to not only protect the user but also everyone within range. I understand that this idea has already been rejected twice or more, but once again I would like to know if it is possible to reconsider and make this possible, apparently, since the duration of protection seems shorter than the original protection move, it would be a great move that protects not only the user, but everyone in its range, as well as wide guard, among others.

ninjakaban

Reaction score
They
Originally, the idea for this protection move was to not only protect the user but also everyone within range. I understand that this idea has already been rejected twice or more, but once again I would like to know if it is possible to reconsider and make this possible, apparently, since the duration of protection seems shorter than the original protection move, it would be a great move that protects not only the user, but everyone in its range, as well as wide guard, among others.
they already expanded duration of the protect from mad block and they will probably never expand it as an aoe prot move (as it should be I believe) cuz it would be too op at quest/bosses etc (imagine having aoe prot for your ally at master rod quest 🤣)

Last edited:
Back