What's new

Welcome!

market massage

Status
Not open for further replies.

glutpwa

Reaction score
market message

maybe is possible to make message from masrket on default channel like throwing ball.
msg will come if someone buy something from us or sell something.
example:
00:00 250x Rocket Ball bought.
00:00 Pikachu [25][M] sold.

what you think?

edited:

If player is offline when he login on default channel will comes messages like that.

Last edited:

Vistars

Reaction score
It's exactly something what i thought about yesterday XD I think it would be very useful. Agree

Sheeper

Reaction score
Make it account-wide if possible, this way we would see if sth sells out from any of our chars - then I might say it's useful, otherwise you can simply click market from time to time and check :p
example:
"Market: Magcargo [70F] has been sold on Sheeper for <price>"

Tsotss

Reaction score
"massage" or "message"?

imo, its not necessery

off: u never did a mistake in letter, even if u know how the word should looks, never.

on: I would like to enrich my statment that it could looks like message for example when we log into game and Profesor Oak said us that our Pokemons reached the maximum level on Daycare with this diffrent that it won't say Pr. Oak, it would be only a message.

The little thing which can improve our game.

Last edited:

glutpwa

Reaction score
Make it account-wide if possible, this way we would see if sth sells out from any of our chars - then I might say it's useful, otherwise you can simply click market from time to time and check :p
example:
"Market: Magcargo [70F] has been sold on Sheeper for <price>"

no, without any nick of buyer seller like now, you dont know who bought or sold you something.

Tsotss

Reaction score
no, without any nick of buyer seller like now, you dont know who bought or sold you something.

I am pretty sure he talked about our character. It means that when we login on any of our characters would be message that our Pokemon has been sold from other character in your account.
Example: U put into market an offer on charcter X but u have also character called Y and u login into Y and u have message that pokemon from market in charcter X has been sold.

Hope is understanding xD and I good read Sheeper's comment = ]

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
I am pretty sure he talked about our character. It means that when we login on any of our characters would be message that our Pokemon has been sold from other character in your account.
Example: U put into market an offer on charcter X but u have also character called Y and u login into Y and u have message that pokemon from market in charcter X has been sold.

Hope is understanding xD and I good read Sheeper's comment = ]

Exactly what I was talking about, You know, many of us have X characters they play on, they might put all the offers on 1 char, and play on another, then, when someone buys sth from your character X and you're on character Y, you'd have a message on default that sth was sold. That's what i meant by "Account-wide". Other solution might be to make whole market acc-wide - You see all your offers from every character at any character on that account - but some (including even me) would disagree with it and prefer 1st option.

PS I'd also want it to be "insant". I mean you're playing, something was sold right now and you're instantly informed, even on another character.

Last edited:

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
There's no need to load all that information on each sale.

You now receive a notification of pending Pokémon market collections when you log on any character of your account (premium required),
and also if your Pokémon is bought and your character is the seller and is online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back