What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lost pokemons - character: Avellana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prexius

Reaction score
Dear staff,

Last week my brothers and I wanted to play PAdventures once again. Khylithos' and my (Prexius) pokemon teams were still present from the time when we retired (~2016).
However, my other brother's character, Avellana, had no team left on this character. He had all kind of pokemons; these are now lost: Rhyperior, Cloned Arcanine, Mamoswine, Tentacruel, Sunflora, Sceptile, Mismagius, Porygon2, Wigglytuff and some more.
His last login was in 2016, I don't know the exact month anymore, but definitely played in the year 2015. I only know the exact information of his Tentacruel - lvl 130 with tms water pulse and rain dance. Maybe that may help the search.

I'm looking forward to hear from you if there's a possibility that his pokemons can be retrieved.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Avellana, Khylithos and Prexius

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Rhyperior is in your house
Cloned Arcanine is with you
Mismagius is with you
Porygon 2 is with you
Mamoswine, Cloned Tentacruel, Sunflora, Sceptile, Wigglytuff are in possession of other players

Prexius

Reaction score
Dear Sting,

Thank you for your response. However, this information applies to my character 'Prexius' I assume. It's indeed correct that I have these pokemons, but I was talking about the pokemon recovery of the character 'Avellana' (he had somewhat the same team as me :p).
Could you please take a look at Avellana's pokemons?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Prexius

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Not rly i was looking via Avellana releases othervise it would not be the best way to find them but lets see...
Rhyperior is with other player
Arcanine is with other player
Well anything else from 2015 applies to what i wrote in my first post yet theres 2014
and from that year:
porygon is with someone else
mismagius is with someone else
Sceptile is with someone else

Prexius

Reaction score
Oke, too bad. Thank you for the clarification!
You may close this thread in that case.

Kind regards,
Prexius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back