What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lost Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thezatrix

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I would like to recover an account that was banned for no reason, as it was not done what they mention in the ban, talked to CM MATI, he said it was by the old staff and he doesn't know the reason (talked by discordy), I'm posting here for the account to be recovered

Char: Lisandra
Lvl: 91
World: DIAMOND

Dagugo

Reaction score
Sadly i dont have the proofs anymore becouse probably it is too old, but staff never delete people without reason, i can tell you there is a 99.99% of chance that you had done what is stayed there.

PD: as far i know there is no second chance for account trading.

Thezatrix

Reaction score
There is no way to prove it, because this account spent a lot of money to get the items, I'm sure that the attempt was not made to sell, without proving there is no way to delete it or even the reason, and simply be left unanswered, it needs to be resolved.

How has a 99.99% chance that it was accomplished if you have no evidence? I do not agree with the practice of selling because I spent money and it was not little with the game. If there is no way to prove it, there is no way to prove that it was done.

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
There is no way to prove it, because this account spent a lot of money to get the items, I'm sure that the attempt was not made to sell, without proving there is no way to delete it or even the reason, and simply be left unanswered, it needs to be resolved.

How has a 99.99% chance that it was accomplished if you have no evidence? I do not agree with the practice of selling because I spent money and it was not little with the game. If there is no way to prove it, there is no way to prove that it was done.

After 4 years, most likely if you had expensive stuff, the account was emptied for lotteries. Since it's a level 91, I can suggest you to create another character and level up really faster than it used to. Also, after new generations introduced, most likely your items that costed a lot of money, has a low price now.

Thezatrix

Reaction score
beauty, but I would like to have an account, there are nudges in it, or CM by the discord said there is, I would like them!

Thezatrix

Reaction score

So the CM guys and others won't do anything related?

You have no evidence that the account was attempted to make the sale and will not return the account?

Metin

Reaction score

So the CM guys and others won't do anything related?

You have no evidence that the account was attempted to make the sale and will not return the account?

06d729ce67a290970eed89be537ccde6af2c169a4f97d75a0d203d71313420e1.jpg

Attachments

• 06d729ce67a290970eed89be537ccde6af2c169a4f97d75a0d203d71313420e1.jpg
    06d729ce67a290970eed89be537ccde6af2c169a4f97d75a0d203d71313420e1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0

Dagugo

Reaction score
Bro is simple, we dont give second chances to account selling, btw, after 5-6 months you dont have any chance to appeal your deletion since it is too old, we dont save proof of 10 years becouse is pointless, you had to appeal in the moment that you got deletion, is already too late.

PD: i recommend you to make a new character and start from 0, is pretty easy now and you gonna reach lvl 90 again more faster than what you think (if you still want to play of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back