What's new

Welcome!

List of some Bugs.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Since yesterday I've been having some problems, and I have also received some reports.

1° Guild Chat: When a player leaves the guild he can see what other players are talking in the guild chat. He can not to say anything, but he can to see everything. (Bazinho reported me it).

2° Pkm Window: Several times when I was hunting and when I was dead. When I try to return to the game, my pkm window disappeared. And even when I suicide my character, restart the client that problem was not solved. Only after that I closed the client and I was like 15 - 20 minutes Off. The window was okay, again. Many ppl from the my guild reported me it too. (I tried to open it via Ctrl + O, but still it did not work).

3° Character: Me and Bazinho we are being disconnected when the player hermendes change his pkms. Every time he change his pkms our accounts were disconnected. After a while his account (hermendes) got DC.

The second report is the most frequent. Solve it as fast as possible, please.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Yea,in last few days i have same problem as your number 2. pokemon slot dissapear and cant open it...need to open poke,close poke,logout and then enter to have it...logout and login not help if you dont open a poke

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
4° Autoloot: I tested it sometimes and had the same result.
It's when we manage to kill pokemon on top of another that was already dead(haven't looted yet). When that happens, you won't autoloot the first one you killed, unless you throw a ball at the one that's on top and manually get the loot.

For example: Once I killed a Tentacruel, then 2 Gyarados on top of him. When I went to get their loot, I only looted both Gyarados. So I threw balls at Gyarados' and opened Tentacruel's loot. His items were there.

Back