Liquidation

Status
Not open for further replies.

in

Reaction score
Liquidation hits 6 times (6x1k). Rejected D:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I also think it would be a great idea to rework the formula of this move.

Even Earthquake-like formula, which also hit 6 times and it’s also a bit easy to reflect in duels, is faster than Liquidation.

Making it Electro Blast formula could improve the performance of this move for both, PVP and PVE.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello PAd Community and Staff,

Since there have been a couple reworked moves, I would like to suggest a rework in Liquidation's formula:

I was watching the anime the other day, specifically the Alola Pokemon League battles and I saw that Golisopod was using the move Liquidation.

This move looks like a water sword:

9LosvE8.png

Then, I remember there was a Pokemon movie with Samurott, and he also used the move Liquidation, and it also looks like a sword:

kRtuD23.png

I know that not all moves in PAd are same/similar to anime/pokemon games but I believe we all agree that Liquidation's formula needs to be reworked.

This is why I would like to suggest making it like Leaf Blade/Fairy Blade formula. This formula is not very common and I feel Liquidation would look more similar to the Anime/Game.

Liquidation deals 6x 1k damage. With the Leaf Blade formula it would be 4x 1.5k damage. I believe this change would make this TM more popular and it could also be another great (and cheap) option for water TMs.

What do you guys think?

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
imo i would still leave it as it is it's not the worst aoe in the world and even if it might be considered weak it's good and imo leaf blade formula would still make it better than it should be. Btw moves in anime also depends on whatever someone wants to make an example is a blast burner in pokemon x,y charizard hit's a ground causing explosions throughout entire field while in alola its like a giant flamethrower

btw im pretty sure what samurott is using is razor shell not liquidation (at least his line always used that move to do it)

NandoCruise

Reaction score
imo leaf blade formula would still make it better than it should be.

That's exactly why I made the suggestion, to make the TM better.

But if you think Leaf Blade would be too good, then what about Electro Blast/Mystical Fire formula. It's the same, but a little bit faster

Reaction score
for me it's pretty good as it is, the same for those ones who follows the same formula as was quoted above, just make some improviment on its damage would make everything good. IMO

NandoCruise

Reaction score
for me it's pretty good as it is, the same for those ones who follows the same formula as was quoted above, just make some improviment on its damage would make everything good. IMO

dude, what are you talking about? an improvement in damage? it already deals 6k damage, like Hydropump or Water Tornado...

no offense, but seems like you don't know this move.

problem with this TM, is that is too slow.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
dude, what are you talking about? an improvement in damage? it already deals 6k damage, like Hydropump or Water Tornado...

no offense, but seems like you don't know this move.

problem with this TM, is that is too slow.

so i checked it by using mystical fire and liquidation at the same time they have the same speed with difference that liquidation have another wave so idk what you are talking about

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Well, I checked the time with a video editor, and Mystical Fire lasts 5 seconds whereas Liquidation lasts 6 Seconds.

Anyway, I can already see you have no intention in changing the formula so you can close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back