Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
J00eZIF.png

Christmas is near! It's a perfect time to write your letter to Santa Claus!

Rules
- The Letter has to be written by you, not by uncle google.
- Minimum words: 300, maximum words: no limit. If you're not sure how many words your story contains, use this website: https://wordcounter.net/
- The letter cannot contain: offensive words, insults towards anyone, sexual nor racist content.
- The letter has to be written in english. If u have problems in that, ask tutors for a favor of translating it.
- Letter has to be posted here in this thread.
- Contest ends at 24/12

Rewards:
1st place: Shiny Eiscue + 60 premium days + christmas deco + christmas addon bag
2nd place: Cloned box/pikachu cosplay + 30 premium days + christmas deco + christmas addon bag
3rd place: Held Box + 15 premium days + christmas deco + christmas addon bag

Last edited:

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
✮ ~ Dear Santa Claus ~ ✮

I was really waiting for an opportunity to say some things, so i chose your letter to do that! First of all, i want to wish a merry christmas to everyone who is reading, i know that 2020 was not a good year for the most part of people because this world pandemic that took everyone by surprise.
Many people (including me) had problems to adapt with the changes we've had, but somehow, we can consider this year a "big test" to make us stronger!
I would also like to wish a merry christmas to all padventures staff for all effort on game, because you, my year was not so bad. Sometimes we just need some hours online to forget the problems, and thanks for you who are always working for the best of the game, can bring fun for me and a lot of other players who think like me, for all these years!
Honestly, i don't know how to count anymore all the times of this game helped me. I started playing at the beggining of 2012, when i was just 12 years old, and i always been the typical "teenager without friends", and for many years, this game was my biggest company, keeping myself busy with all adventures, catches, or sometimes i just log to talk with the friends i made during those years! Like my first friend Tiago Monteiro, that unfortunately we don't talk anymore, like Xog who is a brother for me, or Daryl Forest, Knightmare, Akainu Gensui, Guilherme Dias, Kon, Iruke, Felipeduffless, Orca, Marcelo Slash, Sandrootreinador, Pandorah, Albu and others that if they read this, know they have a space on my heart!
Usually these christmas letters are written to ask something to Santa Claus, i know. But on this time, i won't ask anything! (Unless if you want to give me a Shaymin to complete my grass type collection hahaha), instead of it, i would like to wish that padventures live for many years! And that each player with a good heart have an incredible 2021, full of good news, health, peace, money and pokémon!
It is an honor to make part of one more year of padventures, each one of us are part of this game that keep helping us and bringing us fun, merry christmas!

Niicke - Diamond​

0IYC5hj.png

cutty flama

Reaction score
🎄🌟💝Merry Christmas wishes you cutty flamx💝🌟🎄
Dear Santa
I want to tell you what happened, if you have not heard, I've had a bad day, not a month, who am I kidding, completely the year, this pandemic has not let me go anywhere

no gym, no going out, no parties, no sports, no nothing, just one thing,
OhGodNo

If I'm talking about what you think, don't don't think about it!
I SPEAK OF….
Captura pad.PNG
Oh yeah my trusty old, my dear padventures <333333
I would tell you about a thousand adventures that I had, of persecutions that I had, of fights where I saw myself 10 against 1 and bravely ran away (very worthy) Thanks to that I earned the nickname of Mr. Satan from pad ☹ how I was the first player to capture mewtwo ( it did not happen but it was to put emotion) but but but but but we are not overdoing the main topic,
What do i want for christmas? if you ask me I don't want anything, absolutely nothing, the only thing I want from my heart. is the next,I want people to help each other, I want people not to make someone else's day bitter just for having a bad day, envy does not exist, that we love each other, that if someone has a problem, let's listen to them and shake hands, that there is love involved in a world that every time he forgets the values, I want to …………….
and good if you can help people to put the professions in pad
it would be duper great XD

I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM CUTTY FLAMX
PD: Thank you very much mr xo dolphy for the help

6ba82bee36ddf22922276440d89f105e.jpg

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
9nxr3NU.png

I hope that while reading this letter, you eat my chocolate chip cookies and wash them down with warm honey milk (or maybe hot wine) to make this December winter evening pleasant. Outside the window, snow is falling, and in the distance you can see colorful lights - yes, now all Celadon residents are decorating their homes to at least, color our sad, gray reality. You know what I am talking about… this year has been very intense, sad and hard for all of us. Maybe locked up in our homes, we had enough time to think… maybe we became better people? As you know, Christmas is a magical time when we stand still for a moment and forget about all the bad things that have happened to us. It is a time of joy and sharing what we have with each other. Even if our neighbor let her Rattatas go to our garden at night to eat all the fruit, we should go to her that day and give her something from the heart (of course I left the best cookies for you). I just want to tell you that I don't expect much this year ... and nothing can fix everything that happened this year. Just give me hope ... for better days. I don't need the best balls to catch pokemon, the best helds or a mountain of diamonds - I just want to spend this Christmas time with my loved ones and share my good with them. And if you want to give me something… I'm begging you, but not TM000 Splash. And I forgot! Remember about our Staff, who recently had a lot of work and responsibilities ... I think they will need a boost of energy and some vitamin D. PS. My Pokémon also had a hard time, I don't think they will take offense if you give them some sweet Berries.

shaymingift

Merry Christmas!
Wiktoria (Himbeere)

Last edited:

Tsu

Reaction score
Hi Santa Claus, i'm not a guy of much words, so i will let my actions speak for me, i'm not on the lists of: "The biggest drama queen ever" - "The dumbest businessman ever" - "The least respectful player" - "The most toxic player" - "The worst player" - "The biggest attention-kid" - "The biggest troll" - "The most mean person" - "The biggest hater" - "The biggest nerd" - "The biggest no-life". As you can see, i'm not an bad boy, quite the opposite, i try defeat the "bad boys", my means are not the best, but is what i have, and we do what we can (or no :p Hiho dear Raissa!!). So, i wait you look to me with good eyes and recognize my effort, and rlx, i will not wait you below the christimas tree, you can do your job in peace, will have cookies on the table and "coquinha gelada" (cold coca-cola) waiting for you! :)

tomyshelbe97

Reaction score
Dear Santa Claus first of all I want to wish you all a very good Christmas that after this horrible year we all deserve it. This year it was very hard for me a separation after 4 years of relationship and I was totally lost and more with this pandemic that kept me locked up in my house until I talked to my cousin and he reminded me of this game that we spent hours playing in our childhood for back in 2012 and it occurred to me to play again.
this game saved me from having bad thoughts and clearing my mind a lot it saved me in several aspects it brought back memories of my childhood because of how we killed each other because in the box we get at least one onyx haha ​​now things are very changed I love how I improve and the amount of new pokemons that entered and I can't stop playing this game saved me and I think that many other people helped us to clear our minds and distract us even a little from reality, something that very few games for me can to be able to do the truth there are countless hours that I spent as a teenager playing this with my cousin and friends hours and early mornings and (money) haha ​​but nothing this but a face for santa is a thank you letter for this game that gave us the the joy of having our first charmander to a tyranitar the happiness of catching a difficult Pokémon, how to level it up and how to forget the quests between friends. So holy what I ask you in this letter is that this iconic game last for many years and that many generations can discover it and enjoy it like my friends and I did and 60 days premium would not hurt me for my new beginning haha ​​this is My letter I wish you a very good Merry Christmas for this beautiful community

tomyshelbe97

Reaction score
dear Santa Claus first of all I want to wish you all a very good Christmas that after this horrible year we all deserve it. This year it was very hard for me a separation after 4 years of relationship and I was totally lost and more with this pandemic that kept me locked up in my house until I talked to my cousin and he reminded me of this game that we spent hours playing in our childhood for back in 2012 and it occurred to me to play again.
this game saved me from having bad thoughts and clearing my mind a lot it saved me in several aspects it brought back memories of my childhood because of how we killed each other because in the box we get at least one onyx haha ​​now things are very changed I love how I improve and the amount of new pokemons that entered and I can't stop playing this game saved me and I think that many other people helped us to clear our minds and distract us even a little from reality, something that very few games for me can to be able to do the truth there are countless hours that I spent as a teenager playing this with my cousin and friends hours and early mornings and (money) haha ​​but nothing this but a face for santa is a thank you letter for this game that gave us the the joy of having our first charmander to a tyranitar the happiness of catching a difficult Pokémon, how to level it up and how to forget the quests between friends. So holy what I ask you in this letter is that this iconic game last for many years and that many generations can discover it and enjoy it like my friends and I did and 60 days premium would not hurt me for my new beginning haha ​​this is My letter I wish you a very good Merry Christmas for this beautiful community

Juanda

Reaction score
Dear Santa Claus,
It's me again, Juanda, I hope you, your reindeer and your helpers are well this Christmas. This Christmas I cannot say that I have done very well since this year we were attacked by a virus and many relatives did not have a good time, especially the elderly, despite everything I have behaved very well with my mother and on I have taken great care of my grandmother so that she does not get sick, in school I did very well since I passed all my classes. But most of all, I hope you are well too and take good care of yourself when you go out to deliver the gifts for the children, if you can't, I know that we will all understand it so it leaves a little hole in our hearts. I will leave you a large glass of milk with the cookies that you like so much, I also asked my mother for help to help me clean the fireplace and you can get through without getting dirty.
This Christmas I would like several gifts that will make me very happy, I want a pet since I really like puppies or bunnies and here in my house we have not been able to have one, I feel that it is time to have one, I would also like some markers and A good notebook to continue writing letters for you, I also want a bicycle to go out for a walk with my pet, please, not last I would like a small cart for my brother who is still small and cannot write.
I also wish with all my heart that all this disease disappears, so we can have a normal life and without fear of going out. I don't want people to suffer.
I wish you, your helpers and the reindeer a Merry Christmas.

With love Juanda.

Translated from Spanish by Simpsomp, thanks bro

atlantox

Reaction score
Dear Santa:
This year 2020 has been very hard for everyone, and I, a boy from Venezuela is no exception, both my studies and my relationships were affected, the electricity goes out almost every day and the water service comes and goes, without However, that has not stopped me because I am fighting for my dreams with a lot of determination and courage, since I was a child my passion has been video games, and for 4 years I love programming and I have perfected my logic in an incredible way, I feel that with the right tools I can program anything, that's why one of my biggest dreams is to work developing video games in Unity, thanks to online courses, I have the knowledge and I am working on my own in my own video game, I am trying hard because my goal is to finish it this year and I know I'll make it. Santa Claus, the gift that I will ask for, will not be a physical gift, I want my gift to be, that everything goes well in the remainder of the year, I want to finish my game, publish it without problems, that some developer see my potential and hire me in order to have an income, not only for me, but also for my family who is also trying hard, you do not know when I want to be able to help her, I have been a burden for a long time, I am already 19 years old and it is time to start make up for everything my family did for me. My wish for this Christmas is that you make that come true, it would make me really happy to work for what I love and make up for all that my family has done for me in this difficult situation that we are living day by day. I want to turn this year around and start fulfilling my dreams.

With much love and hope: Gabriel

atlantox

Reaction score
Dear Santa:
This year 2020 has been very hard for everyone, and I, a boy from Venezuela is no exception, both my studies and my relationships were affected, the electricity goes out almost every day and the water service comes and goes, without However, that has not stopped me because I am fighting for my dreams with a lot of determination and courage, since I was a child my passion has been video games, and for 4 years I love programming and I have perfected my logic in an incredible way, I feel that with the right tools I can program anything, that's why one of my biggest dreams is to work developing video games in Unity, thanks to online courses, I have the knowledge and I am working on my own in my own video game, I am trying hard because my goal is to finish it this year and I know I'll make it. Santa Claus, the gift that I will ask for, will not be a physical gift, I want my gift to be, that everything goes well in the remainder of the year, I want to finish my game, publish it without problems, that some developer see my potential and hire me in order to have an income, not only for me, but also for my family who is also trying hard, you do not know when I want to be able to help her, I have been a burden for a long time, I am already 19 years old and it is time to start make up for everything my family did for me. My wish for this Christmas is that you make that come true, it would make me really happy to work for what I love and make up for all that my family has done for me in this difficult situation that we are living day by day. I want to turn this year around and start fulfilling my dreams.

With much love and hope: Gabriel

Archilexia - Diamond

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
Dear Santa:

My mother says that my sister Jade and i have been good children this year and that you always bring presents to good children,
it is the first time I write to you so i do not want you to go to the wrong home, this year we arrived in Campeche,
i don't know if you knew that we lived in Merida and before in Baja California that is because my daddy is the best Soldier in the whole world
and only the best soldiers in the world are allowed to travel all over the country. Did you know that?
Now we live in a house up there on the hill i don't know the address hehe but our only puppy Sultan lives there,
i miss him a lot, but my mother says that he is the guardian of the house, we no longer live there because
we had to start living at my Granny' house, so this is where your cookies will be and a big glass of milk for you and some straw and water for the reindeer too.
Santa i wanted to ask you for a big toy bone, a ball and a hot wils car to take to Sultan, my cousin always buys me toys and my sister lets me play with hers,
i would like some to take to Sultan so he doesn't get bored and if you can let me see him only at Christmas,
my dad would like to see him too, but he can't go anymore, he's on a bed all day, he fell and went with my mom to get him cured,
but my mom says that he won't talk anymore but that we should talk to him.
I was upset with him because he didn't wake up but i'm not bad Santa i'm not upset anymore i swear.
They won't let us go out to visit Sultan because we can get sick, it was very cool not to go to school, but now i am very bored at home all day,
but my aunt, my cousin and my cousin brought us many games so we played all day in my dad's room so that he could have fun too and not get bored.
That's why i only want some toys to be able to send them to my puppy, although if you can take them and come for your cookies here you can also do it.

Merry Christmas to everyone there!
With love, Jorge.

Lany - Platinum

david1st

Reaction score
Dear Santa Claus,

My name is David and I am 11 years old. I hope that my letter will put you in a good mood. I want to begin by thanking you for the gifts I received for Christmas last year. I liked them very much. I played a board game Pokemon Monopoly with my sister throughout the holidays, and I still wear warm, woollen socks on cooler days. This year I would also like to ask you about my dream presents.

The most necessary thing I would like to get this Christmas is ice skates. I have been dreaming about them for a year now, but unfortunately, I have not managed to save enough money to buy it. I have been dreaming about skates since my first visit to the ice rink with my mum. I have never had a chance to visit such a place before. Although at first I was very scared and I was riding by the rails, one of the pokemon tutors, Eiscue, came to help, took care of me and thanks to him I quickly learned how to ride. Since then, I have often been at the ice rink with my mother because I got in with Esicue and we have great fun together. Every time I have to rent skates which are not very comfortable, so I would like to have my own.

The next thing I would like to get is a new bike. I have had my old bicycle for a couple of years, so it's broken and too small. In my free time, when it is warm outside, I love riding a bike with my friend Mietek. Together we like to watch various wild pokemon species. Receiving a new bicycle would be not only a great gift but also a chance to spend more time with my friend. In the future, we would like to become the strongest pokemon trainers.

Santa Claus, I hope you will receive my letter and try to give me everything I dream about. I have always received wonderful gifts from you for Christmas. Surely it will be so this year too. I also ask you to greet all your elves from me.

Kindest regards,
Wpme turek Diamond

PS: I almost forgot about the gift for my sister, she would like a plush Snorlax.

kameja

Reaction score
joyy diamond

Dear Santa[/U]

This year I am not going to ask you for anything in this letter, because this year I am writing you a love letter. I have thought that perhaps you need, today more than ever, an acknowledgment of your work, of your own person. Because if there is someone who is capable of maintaining the illusion that is you, Santa Claus, an illusion that we need to maintain love.

And in these difficult times where you have to juggle so as not to disappoint children and adults, where you put magic to work for the most impossible cases and go to know what other resources you use so that everyone has their gift at Christmas, you get us to all a smile of illusion and that is thanks to you.

I know you must be tired by now, from so many years of work and so little recognition. Surely the letters that come to you asking for gifts far exceed the ones that come to you to thank you.

So this time I don't want to ask you for anything, I want to thank you for continuing to work to keep Christmas.

Metin

Reaction score

Hello Santa. I know I already spoke too much, but let me add a few more things before I go. Despite knowing you can only bring us gifts, not change our whole lives, or fix the world, I still want to think that you can. I need that hope. We as a world, need that hope to survive. That’s why I have been trying to keep everyone optimistic around me. Even myself.
You too should take the job easy; you know. People all around from many different worlds, including our world of Pokémon, must be at your feet begging for gifts. So you can skip mine if you are having a tough time.
I don’t have much else to say. Stay safe while delivering gifts.
Love, Metin

(I spent too much time on the poem, so I thought I was over the word count. Turns out I wasn't, so I'm adding this part.)

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
*merry christmas*

Dear and lovely Santa,

Through the past months and specially at the beginning of this year the entire world didn't expect to have such a major change in our life , COVID 19 came like a wrecking ball that suddenly took apart our freedom and lifestyle even though we are living with fear i know that i must stay strong and positive for the new challenges that are coming to this world. During this year i learnt that little things are things that we must appreciate and that we must give them a special value, these hard times showed me how important my family is and that united we can go on forward.

Oh dear Santa, I'm not expecting you to give the world a lot of material things but such special gifts that will surely make my friends and family extremely happy.
During this pandemic my mom and i started to watch more series and films on Netflix through our phones ,we both like similar series so i really wish to have a happy warmly time with them all, me and my mom wish to have a smart TV on the living room so we can all watch TV together you know enjoying with family good times.
Please don't forget that have a cat her name is Ram she has been along with me doing home office, i really love her i wish you can bring her a good house for cats and a nice sweater for both!

For the rest of my family, friends and the whole world please give them some very good vitamins and exercise tools so we all can stay healthy and safe (not offending you i know you are full of happiness inside and love for everyone)

Thank you Santa and lets have an unforgettable Christmas

Ridoku - Diamond

pngegg(1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back