What's new

Welcome!

let's talk about shedinja

Status
Not open for further replies.

stin stauer

Reaction score
So what are you guys thinking about shedinja? leave your opinion below as I will leave mine:

Shedinja got 13 immunities and it doesn't work well, since we can use it againt the enemy and the enemy can't do anything at all against us.

The other problem is about the other 5 types (dark, ghost, fire, rock, flying) they kill shedinja so fast we can't even use false swipe or any other move because shedinja has no protection.

my suggestion, if possible, is to make shedinja receiving 0,25% from these 13 types, and give shedinja a protection move instead of false swipe.

Or at least a protection instead of false swipe

what's your idea about it?

Last edited:

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Imo Considering its inmunities and its moveset which is a great one cuz gives him a possibility to cure or get a protection with false swipe and u can dodge some dmg with fly attack in tms,I think it should receive at least some dmg that would be 0.5x if it is possible, I said that because u can use this poke to defeat one without receiving dmg from some pokes and deal a great deal of dmg to the next one.Anyway, It will keep him strong and would be a good change aswell.
Based in some tets, I've seen that Shedinja has defeated steelix, also I used one against alomomola and It defeated easily.

demzpacito

Reaction score
considering the fact that those immunities come from shedinja's ability wonder guard in original games i think it would be more fair if shedinja didnt have any ability in padv because right now it feels like it has 2 (wonder guard + speed boost or infiltrator)

Metin

Reaction score
Make him take 8x damage from weakness without touching anything else

stin stauer

Reaction score
Imo Considering its inmunities and its moveset which is a great one cuz gives him a possibility to cure or get a protection with false swipe and u can dodge some dmg with fly attack in tms,I think it should receive at least some dmg that would be 0.5x if it is possible, I said that because u can use this poke to defeat one without receiving dmg from some pokes and deal a great deal of dmg to the next one.Anyway, It will keep him strong and would be a good change aswell.
Based in some tets, I've seen that Shedinja has defeated steelix, also I used one against alomomola and It defeated easily.

according to raissa, it was originally 0.5%, so changing it back to 0.5% would make him even worse, considering it has lost protection now

According to Raissa, it was originally 0,5% before the rebalance, so your suggestion would make him worse then previously.

what a joke

Metin

Reaction score
according to raissa, it was originally 0.5%, so changing it back to 0.5% would make him even worse, considering it has lost protection now

what a joke

Bruh. It literally has 1hp in games, you should be grateful it doesnt get ohko'd by everything since it has the immunities

Metin

Reaction score
Lol dmg x8 means dying from a simple burn up for example

Yeah thats kinda the point, you're making a poke thats literally immune to all kinds of damage

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah thats kinda the point, you're making a poke thats literally immune to all kinds of damage

I don't know if you have noticed, but it's kind of a test to see if it works out or not. This is also why we invited players to leave their feedback and eventual suggestions. Normal ones, not as insane as yours cus letting it die with 1 spell is far away from having a sense.

tasker

Reaction score
seems nice i suggest to remove false swipe for other move but dont give protection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back