What's new

Welcome!

Leech Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
About this, as the most of us may see, on the anime it works similarly to the telekinesis in our pad-ingame.
The propose here, it's simples, that's would be about to make it similar to telekinesis. Althought, with some differences.

Below I took some SS to show what differences it may have (not considering all objectives on the description).

rEngFSl.jpg

Leech seed would cause partially drain-damage in grass-type pokemon

Leech seed would not cause drain-damage in pure poison-type pokemon

Leech seed would not cause drain-damage in pure fire-type pokemon

Leech seed would not cause drain-damage in pure flaying-type pokemon

Leech seed would not cause drain-damage in ice-type pokemon with Ice body ability

Leech seed would cause partially drain-damage in double-type pokemon (Poison + x [not flaying or fire one]) - (Flaying + x[not poison or fire one]) (Fire + x[not flaying or poison one])

** As you may see, the idea is not truly faithful in according to bulbapedia description. I proposed it, just to make something different (especially due telekinesis). I didn't take into consideration pure ice-type pokemon to does not applies too many type exceptions, that's because i considered those with ice body ones. Full draining-damage may cause 1200 per drain similarly to telekinessis. The partially one may drain something like 600 per drain.
In a way that the user has used leech seed, the user may keep moving and even spelling other attacks, different from telekinessis. Guess would be interesting allows user moving while has lauched leech seed due there are some pokemon-type excpetion in which would work partially or even just not work (in according to the idea above).

n0fkVvK.jpg

Well, that's just an idea, feel free to let here your point of view or not too.
thank you for reading and attetion.

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
No matter if that would be possible or not it doesn't matter currently because none of the last evo stages use that move expect only comfey in passive (i think) and if anything i would rather see it like a will o wisp not telekinesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back