What's new

Welcome!

KS Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsu

Reaction score
Hi, i'm Tsugekai 342 from Diamond, i don't want create an report directed to one people, but open an discussion about KS rules, let me explain why: during much time, an player named Chapolliin Collorado make ks in much players, low levels and anyone who enter in your way, in my guild he was kicked two times for the same reason and during the time inside, he give ks in our members, actualy he got lvl and found the new wonderfull world of 200+ hunts, but, in that places, are peoples like me, alfredoluis, turek, skies, xo dolphy, peoples who respect spawn time each other (exp ticket - 2 hours), and in specially "I" don't acept disrespect of this time, when someone ks me, i ks back, not just in actual respawn, but in every spawn where i see the kser, that game is non pvp, but cause this, where i make an good exp alone, I do less than half because other player don't want respect the time and i can not do anything.
Resuming, i would like open an discussion about KS and KS follow, just kill spawn side of side with kser is ks follow? what exactly can be passive to punishment? provocations are allowed during the dispute?

PS: in 2 days i got 6 reports about follow ks in that noob, however i was streaming and I have proof that I got to the spawn first. i not make follow in him, but I returned your ks with all my weapons, ks, provocations, pushs, i not hide my actions, but can't continue acept this type of atittud without do nothing and afraid of being banned.

PS: an pvp hunt area will make me happy, if i die, the more strongest stay in spawn, but this is other history for other post.

Last PS: recently i got much reports, but difficultly you see an report by me, cause i have shame to report an "loser ks" during the dispute, i have "self". Kisses and roses to they!

Thanks since now!

Lancelote

Reaction score
I have the same problem with him. Since 2 weeks he's sometimes going on grass 215, but every time dont respect that someone was first

Reactions: Tsu

mmarvim

Reaction score
I just want to say that is a fucking pleassure to play with no kser guys. <3

Thanks for all respect, and i will always respect u back.

Kolczyko

Reaction score
i love guys like that: you are first at respawn, he's coming to the same spawn and told you: no ks or i will report xD

huberto

Reaction score
"alfredoluis" and "respect" together in a possitive way is just... xD to me and most of my friends. Sorry for offtopic :d

Reisen

Reaction score
at this rate the ks will end up being illegal, how boring.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
at this rate the ks will end up being illegal, how boring.

you are the worst kser man, how boring.

UE33B2B.png

Last edited:

Tsu

Reaction score
Well, i tried solve in game talking with CMs, but i think they got tired, so, let's explain the example here.
All that case happen between 10 : 00 ~ 12 :2 5 hours - Brazilian time
The staff know about that all, i'm just showing to everbory, simple mortals...

This is the video of all the moments during this case: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/583933935

I listed the times of the video so as not to hinder understanding, see:

Video time - 00 : 45 : 00 - super agrio leave from spawn and i join

Video time - 01 : 30 : 00 - chapolin join in spawn

Video time - 01 : 31 : 25 - i make the report in ctrl+r

Video time - 01 : 40 : 00 - i ks Chapolim back

Video time - 01 : 40 : 50 - i said to him "begin record cause i'm streaming have 01 : 40 hours" (cause this he can't manipulate the facts)

Video time - 02 : 11 : 35 - [GM] Sputinik come to check what is happening, ask who come first at spawn to know who of those is lying, i said i was streaming had 2 hours and can prove, few minutes later i told to Sputnik i would close the stream to save video and show the link with the right times markeds to him check

After it, i wait 1 hour, was waiting for some answer about the report, nothing happen and i decide back to spawn and re open stream, to save the video if something happen, here the other video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/584049691

I check vip list and not see Chapolim, i walk two times around the cave to check if have other player, no one was there, buuuuuuuuut, in 00:04:16 of video chapolin log and join in spawn, and again, i leave from spawn to wait an answer, cause if i ks him back, will open other report, and all the history will repeat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I reinforce the question, why i can't ks him back? why i can be punished for it? maybe he will be punished too, but in that crime, my unique defense is ks him back, this is not pvp and if you point out a victim, is not harder see who is the guilty, in every games you solve this with disputes, i have other video, when i ks him back during 5 minutes with harder harass, he get out from spawn and cry to their friends and this just make lots and lots of reports. Here you see me, hostage of the rules, if i stay, both get notation or banishment, if i leave, i lose the cave to KSer.

So, Tsugekai, what you want?
Freedom? to ks and punish who is punishing me? I don't like ks, but I don't run from one KSer.
We have much spawns 200 in game, maybe i can change the local, but we are level 300+, we don't have other good options, just the 200+ spawns, they are not wrong in try hunt there, is their right, but and for the 300+, where are our rights? if an 200+ hunt in fire, with other player in same level, they gonna do an good exp sharing the cave, an 200 player need 2kk for up lvl, or 3 max, but we no, we don't lose just exp, we lose time, we lose experience tickets, in fire we lose red powders, patience, and it is just happening because 1 player don't respect 1 or 2 hours, he want all, in their time, in their will...

One 200 player can fuck the way of various 300 player, but various 300 players can't fuck the way of one 200 player. The rules don't work to the victm.

I repeat, i would like create an discussion about that rules. I don't want in any way challenge the STAFF and their members, i just would like see changes, since new spawns is not an option to the plans of the game actualy.

Days ago we are asked about reasons to continue play in higher levels, now i ask for you, give me a reason to not stop, cause we have severals.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Staff does not involve and WILL NOT involve in KS, you both are behaving like spoiled kids from kindergarden doing 500 reports a day for over a week against each other. We will not involve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back