What's new

Welcome!

Its time to say Farewell - End of the chapter

ZainPF

Reaction score
As the title says , Im leaving PA now guys , its not because of any technical difficulties or anything because Im bored of it as its just a game where theres nothing much to do anymore besides waiting for long updates , getting new Pokemons and dueling.. , its been a good pleasure with all of you and I have had many memorial moments from each everyone on of my friends that we had together , I can't think of many friends right now , but I would like to say thanks for helping me in PA and having fun ^^ This will be my last post on this forum , hopefully I MIGHT come back so im not sure yet

Spoderman (Shoot dat spider web ! - Thanks , its been fun with you)
Ruminus (Most successful and best person I have met and seen , thanks for everything bro ^^)
Noob (he knows who he is ;) ) , But thanks to you too anyways even though your not a good friend , I forgive you for all the things..but your still a nub D: xDD "Hint: Starts with A and ends with M"
Warioandme ( Pidgeot ..No ...PSYDUCK RULES! , Never stop waddling :3)
Tiagomonteiro - You have always been a pal' to me and we had good times, thanks for everything ^^
Boky (Too bad you retired bro , but if your reading this , ty for everything)
Midnight Dreamer/GM nightmare - Not much contact but we met when u were bored and u trolled me , was fun so ty
Sucrillosforever - Dunno if your still active , but Im glad we had good times
Demon king - Ty for everything bro
Sheeper (HAVE YOU ANY WOOL? xD , Thanks for helping me when I was in pearl bro , ty)

Ill write up more when I remember some

Well this is it guys , everything has an end to it and my time at playing on PA had ended and maybe resumed soon but for now its a Long Farewell

About my Pokes , Im still deciding to give them away or not , but I was planning to do a giveaway However I think it would be better for me to give my pokes to the friends that i think they deserve
Steelix 118 [F]
Murkrow 70 [M]
Heracross 69 w X scissor
Blissey 121 w Ref + psychic

Thanks for everything guys and there are some **** people in PA who ruin other peoples experience and dont give a damn about anything which I don't appreciate , but anyways Reason for leaving :

Most of my beloved friends have left/retired and theres not much in doing PA for me , I can level up to 130 and 150 but theres no point as you just get new pokes and duel :/ , I don't want to ruin other people's joy in playing
but its just my own reason. Good luck to all the players and

I find Pokemon X and Y (6th gen) better :p , If you have and want to share FC's with me then feel free to PM me

Peace out , Cheers and thanks once again

Farewell...

Last edited:

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Sad story man :/ I remember when I met you, and we became friends. You are one of those who always had this Pidgeot same as I had. Made me really happy to be Pidgeot friends xD. We had great times together in guild etc, etc, been funny to be with you, get to know you and duel with you. You are one of the friends in PA I got to knew most, and best xD... Right now I don't really have to much more to say, but anyways... Remember I'm always here if you come back (The Duck with the best bird ever! Don't forget the Pidgeot). And yeah, I'll keep waddling xD... One day maybe you come back, then I will do what I can if you come back. Anyways, I don't really find more words to say now, but this is sad. Good luck in you'r real life man, (and with Pokemon X and Y xD). Wish you the best of luck ever, I hope to see you back one day here....

Raptor

Reaction score
you could donate me your Hera, i'm a noob :D

just kidding, bye good luck

ZainPF

Reaction score
Sad story man :/ I remember when I met you, and we became friends. You are one of those who always had this Pidgeot same as I had. Made me really happy to be Pidgeot friends xD. We had great times together in guild etc, etc, been funny to be with you, get to know you and duel with you. You are one of the friends in PA I got to knew most, and best xD... Right now I don't really have to much more to say, but anyways... Remember I'm always here if you come back (The Duck with the best bird ever! Don't forget the Pidgeot). And yeah, I'll keep waddling xD... One day maybe you come back, then I will do what I can if you come back. Anyways, I don't really find more words to say now, but this is sad. Good luck in you'r real life man, (and with Pokemon X and Y xD). Wish you the best of luck ever, I hope to see you back one day here....

Thanks so much bro and kind words you said to me - Thanks and I also feel the same about you ^^ your one of those best friends that are left out of 2 :/

Ruminus

Reaction score
Thanks for everything my friend, will miss you in game ;(
You was a very good friend and i could always count on you!

G'luck in real life or in Pokemon X and Y XD

ZainPF

Reaction score
Thanks for everything my friend, will miss you in game ;(
You was a very good friend and i could always count on you!

G'luck in real life or in Pokemon X and Y XD

Thanks Rumrum xD Good luck to you aswell for everything you need in

Sheeper

Reaction score
Cya mate, you weren't on pearl for long time, but still we had some fun on scyther (nab, C pidgeot isnt really good if you want to steal scyther), i Wish you the best in whatever you're going to do.

PS Pokemon X/Y suck (exept mega Ampharos)
PS2 i still have some wool (50wool balls, wanna buy some)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Good luck bro, hope you get everything you want in your life!
Don't stop to believe in yourself and fight for what you think is the best for you.
Hope to see you back sometimes, and thanks for every talk with had, and for your great signature made for me :)
I will be waiting you, and I'm here for anything I can do for you!

ImSpikom

Reaction score
Noob (he knows who he is ;) ) , But thanks to you too anyways even though your not a good friend , I forgive you for all the things..but your still a nub D: xDD "Hint: Starts with A and ends with M"

;/ i didnt know you so much but anyway

this noob is ashketchuum

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Spoderman (Shoot dat spider web ! - Thanks , its been fun with you)

Meh, I was the first name *--------*

Really thank you... It's too sad to see you leaving..
I hope that you'll come back someday, and when you do that, msg me.. xD
Good bye nab, and also, Good luck..

With love, Spinarakman

rock

Reaction score
WTF? You retired? :/
I miss you, and forget make a sig for me and study your exams ok?
Bye.

ZainPF

Reaction score
Hahahahhaahhahaha "SPINARAKMAN" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA , You made my day once again Spoder , thanks so much

Thanks all of you guys and Farewell , good luck in your PA career

You'll never see me again

Back