What's new

Welcome!

Invictus' LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Do not make yourself looks more stupid than you are already dude, saying things that you do not know about me. I was N E V E R privileged on this game in anything even because I was never friend from high staff and the only one I met after some years here was Pecunia (sdds) and he even thought I was a staff hater.
My way for winning TMs was into getting most damage in raids, if you are saying I had others way to get them so please refresh my memory cus I can't remember.
My best cloned caught was a cloned charizard and it was after extra chance and aswell I have never caught a shiny poke, so what the hell are you saying? Everything I've got in this game was for playing a lot like a no life for 7 years and if you compare me with some "new players" I'm a fuc*ing poor and btw I think you're the least indicated person to talk about my "drama", what I said here is not a drama or cry but yes the true of things that already happened and still happenning on game, I know about my life and if was privileged I wouldn't be so stupid of come here and say these things like you are doing now, saludos bro.
12f8d265283dde15fa74104ea3777843.jpg

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Fico triste em ver mais um grande amigo se despedindo, voce faz parte da historia do P.A voce é foda <3

Syl

Reaction score
Nada mais que a realidade, padventures sempre foi voltado para os privilegiados e vai continuar e tipo uma frase que colocaram no banheiro do meu trabalho "Um bom trabalho, uma má gestão".
Padventures um bom jogo, uma má staff.
Por anos eu procurei um bom servidor de pokémon e nunca encontrei, jogava um e outro que não passava de 2 semanas on as vezes nem de 1 dia e ai eu encontrei padventures um servidor de verdade e eu joguei fiz amigos, fiz merda, brinquei muito e baguncei, eu amei esse jogo e ainda penso em um dia voltar mas não agora, do jeito que está essa staff fica difícil eu teria que começar a balançar algumas... Enfim meus parabéns pelos lvls e pelos catch e que um dia todos voltem a jogar novamente

Invictus

Reaction score
kk eae mens

I forgot to post many prints since the last double exp that was on May April, so here are them . . .

Spoiler:
vvm43AD.png

anxe7AN.png

qsZnXSe.png

xSLFObu.png

ei68bXD.png

U4vtHqY.png

y2AqzGf.png

ru4K1xc.png

HrU1UvM.png

m9KHQ1l.png

CKfsicF.png

9SoG52d.png

88ZkWml.png

pRNMP3u.png

K5bwvP4.png

sX3aby7.png

JNTBWWM.png

qd4BhIx.png

Q2n2KsR.png

OWrywMi.png

99% of these pokes were sold but I had to clean the "ss" folder :cool:

Adventures that I'll never forget :9:
Spoiler:
K9TaOHH.png

tBmBnCj.png

yc3zDt1.png

PSEyRXa.png

UCdVinF.png

qwQh1wT.png

#sddseternas

don't expect big things but here are some new ones after my drama kkkk :pepe:

Spoiler:
wbz1gl9.png

HfbH3QR.png

317GqPI.png

bOfv06A.png

XmEf0CL.png

fi7oH5F.png

awLSbo2.png

AhqgdNf.png

hOE5Cb7.png

Wk1gPHM.png

7FVHJxs.png

About my daily? I always trusted on my luck and got curse pledge, rain dance, falling rocks (gifted for someone), dazzling gleam and venom storm :D

Last edited:

Invictus

Reaction score
Ok @Raissa, I'll try to explain to you in the best way possible.

You were staying on the first white sqm telling people to run forward, because trap doesn't work there - doesn't work, because of you, the one who keeps stopping it by staying on that SQM.

It was the second white sqm and when I arrievied in this part after pull the last levers, there was other 3 ppl already in this same sqm, lets say that “they were ABUSING OF IT already” (Olimeczec, Albu and Secret-famyli) then I asked to Sting where he was and he Said he was going already then I could see his char already in the middle of that part from quest and it was when I arrived there and leave my char on sqm with the rest of the team, you even said “Nice bug abuse Sting, demoted” on this moment you should have moved everyone to the begginging and tell it was a bug, but you let him arrive until the lever and get the acess to the Hidden City and the same goes to the other polish guy, I only said to Secret run cus he was afk and there is a cooldown for each lever, so its pretty clear they were “abusing” too before I arrived there, if was only me on sqm I would accept with no problem.

You clearly knew, that you are making a trap stop to work and you knew, that if you weren't there, it would work normally - which is clear bug abuse.

As I said, there was other 3 players when I arrivied making this trap stop to work and with me, 4, while Sting was going, I thought it was normal and probably they too noticied/saw that on video.

You have yourself admitted, that someone else told you how to do it, so instead of reporting, you decided to use it for adventage of those other players doing quest (sting, albu, olimeczek).

Albu has done the quest already and idk what he was doing there. I admitted that someone told me how to make but I was talking of the quest and not of this bug that I didn’t know, lol, he gave me spoiler of everything until the end and I thought it was not a bug even why there are some others way of make what “I did” and always 2 players will can pass with no problems (I can show it if you want). I didnt know how this part from the quest worked, I receivied spoilers and just followed it, the unique way I see for things like this dont happenig again is putting a door there where only one can enter until arrive the lever, and once again I say, If I knew it was a bug I would have reported it already to someone and for sure I wouldn't risk myself abusing even if it was for help my friends and much less players that I barely talk.

They were sent to Pokemon Center being forced to go there once again. They - unlike you had rights not to know what is happening. You knew very well, you were doing it with purpose, so I think, that 24 hours banishment won't hurt you this much, but will make you think twice, before trying to abuse of some things.

Yeah, they were after got acess to the hidden city. And no, they knew and they were doing before I arrivied there, I believe Sting can confirm you that. Some of them were watching the vídeo and if Darken did it they probably saw and did the same. Its what happens when someone tell/see how the quest works and ofc you gonna believe on him, so lets say I knew but I didnt know it was a kind of bug.

Imagine, that this trap working all the way was done on purpose, not to let people like you or Darken who was telling people on video how to abuse stop to work.

If I knew it was a bug I wouldn’t be so dumb of make that (with an ADM watching us, wtf) since when I arrivied there and saw you saying that for Sting, anyway you let him arrive until the end of that part what made me think it was not bugged, I thought you were kidding/trolling Sting,
Spoiler:
like when I helped him on Pannhi 180+ where Mega Charizards are affected by 33/counter, it was working when we pulled the lever but before half of quest the effect was blocked
the same with Olimec, he was able to pass with no warning, you just told me about the bug when the last one (Secret who was afk on sqm) was going to the lever that give acess to the city and then you moved my char from there, what should have been your first reaction for all us. And if Darken also knew it was a bug he wouldn’t by so stupid of show it to the public on youtube... Probably there was a misunderstanding on my part but if you had told me to quit the sqm or just moved me it would be easier, same way you told about Sting abusing and you did nothing, I thought there would be no problems if I stayed there but later you moved my char, anyway the “bug” wouldn’t be solved cus of other player under my char.

I didn't joke, when I told you not to be surprised if I ban you for bug abuse, because you stay there not to let trap work, later making yourself a victim of the staff, because, that's what you are doing recently. You kept staying there until I dragged you away, so you were well informed.

Once again I’ll say that wasn't only me who was “abusing” of that, they started doing this part of quest before I arrivied there and Sting was in the middle already but you did nothing againts them. Im not trying to make myself a victim, why do you think that? Cus of things I said 2 pages back from this thread? and I not really caring about the ban but I'm just trying to explain what happened and why it happened.

Hope you have understand it but anyway I’m sorry for that, I think I didnt "understand" what you wanted mean and thats why I didnt move my char from there. If you would have acted like every mom/daddy and just said the words "stop/leave", there are no player who will not understand. Once I was banned because I was on fly and having fun using my Pikachu cosplay, it transformed my in something and when transformation was over my char was looking like if I wasn’t on fly, I told my friend that was with me to call GM Axel cus I didnt know what to do to fix that, who appeared was Zelricks and their words were “Nice Bug Abuse” and banned me, jejeje, simple as that, he didn't care how/what/why had happened that. Who later came and told me to explain and fix that was Hohenheim.

Enjoy and someone close this thread too please,
Regards. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back