What's new

Welcome!

Injustice?, Need the help Of polish people.

Raszagal

Reaction score
Well, today something really weird and bad happen.

We was talking on the Spanish chat, with a lot of Friends, and then, 3 polands start to hardly spam the Spanish chat.

spam1m.jpg

on the First screen, we can recognise 3 players, Sesek, Sirvadill and Jennefer.

spam2a.jpg

On the Second one, 1 player more: Lincoln Pokemaniak

Well, as many players knows, this kind of treats can be easily solved by "Right click and ignore", i do that, but a lot of players on the Spanish chat feels insulted (I don't know about the polish language, but I kwow that "Kurwa" isn't a cute word)

Well, as soon they start to do that, one players, called Mozkar, as revenge, he start to do the same, and then, this happen.

14:38 [PA] Koob on Pearl has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning + IP Banishment" against: cashmire (Warnings: 6), with reason: "Hacking", and comment: "bye".
14:39 [PA] Koob on Pearl has taken the action "Banishment" against: mozkar (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "spam".

The First banishment is something understandable..But, what about the second one?

I know that Spaming is something ilegal, and i understand the banishment, But, why those people wasn't banished at the same time?

I want to believe that nobody see them spaming, I Believe that.

But many players on the Spanish chat think other things, and the most talked was Rascim.

Well, Hope someone will clarify this, and all gonna be solved, with the banishment of those players.

Warm Regards

Raszagal

Ps: the tittle said "need help of polish people", because, i need someone that can translate to english what those polands was saying (Dunno if they're poland, that language is simillar to polish one, Excuse me if i'm wrong)

Hipek

Reaction score
We was talking on the Spanish chat, with a lot of Friends, and then, 3 polands start to hardly spam the Spanish chat.
Sorry for them… Please don't think that all poland are like this…

On the Second one, 1 player more: Lincoln Pokemaniak
Lincoln is also problem of polish chat… If you mute him his spam you at PM. If you don't respond his going to other ppl. ^^"

Well, as many players knows, this kind of treats can be easily solved by "Right click and ignore", i do that, but a lot of players on the Spanish chat feels insulted (I don't know about the polish language, but I kwow that "Kurwa" isn't a cute word)
If I remember correctly you know all polish bad words… xD

After all if someone spam at Spanish-chat you can also msg me… I'm always at polish chat but I haven't time to control all chats. ^^"
If you want you can report it "Help"…

btw.
Ban for they please.

//Tak, jestem polakiem i…? Zasady to zasady.

Back