What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] inb4 Nagatto complaints

Agustiinn

Reaction score
If you know a very rich player in PAD, it's 100% sure they are on illegal stuff xD.
alex, naggato , and im sure there are alot of them.
there is very hard to find good duelers, with good pokemons that are clear.
Naggato, I'm ur friend, but u did an illegal stuff and you know it.

About the guy who said he doesnt deserve his daughter: Wtf dude? seriously? If you are a hater take it for you, you can't try to hurt him saying things about his daughter lol, honourless.
(Same goes for you naggato telling raezor that he is gay, if u think we will stop being his friends for that, u are wrong)

Also I see here alot of ppl talking "Oh, you prefer a game instead a friendship", you guys have no face (most of them)

Imo naggato, you have to start since the begin again.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
(Same goes for you naggato telling raezor that he is gay, if u think we will stop being his friends for that, u are wrong)

Oci replied since my account because he doesnt have forum account and Nagatto was talking with and about Oci :v

Nagatto

Reaction score
oImo naggato, you have to start since the begin again.

Ofc not jaja

And dats the video Jano? its the same shit of the pictures, show me real proofs plz when i say in the game "i sold this pokes for cash rl" "i buy this poke using cash rl", this kind of "proofs" can be edited and i can do the same using your name and picture, or the picture of Aga, or Zelricks or one member of the staff and record it, btw why he dont report this at the first time when i "stole" him? dont you think he was editing or doing this fakes conversations?.. btw can you show me this these assumptions trades?.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Ofc not jaja

And dats the video Jano? its the same shit of the pictures, show me real proofs plz when i say in the game "i sold this pokes for cash rl" "i buy this poke using cash rl", this kind of "proofs" can be edited and i can do the same using your name and picture, or the picture of Aga, or Zelricks or one member of the staff and record it, btw why he dont report this at the first time when i "stole" him? dont you think he was editing or doing this fakes conversations?.. btw can you show me this these assumptions trades?.

just unblock him and the email address will show at top, easy

lorensillo

Reaction score
is kinda late to say something, but nagato, you are an asshole, you also were an old player from my guild, but if nobody in a guild with at least 50 active players believes in you, is because you are a real thief.

Darkitoo

Reaction score
Lmao xDDD
Rlly? spending the "quinsena" in a game? oh boy xDDD

qUplKxq3m.png

Clen

Reaction score
I'm glad you cleared to that kind of people who get things easily and without sacrifice,

Angelic

Reaction score
Last edited:
Back