Season event 2016

Ashketchuum

Reaction score
Easy peasy lemon squeezy : 3
UT9sNZz.png

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
7 missions each day ,6 days left. If u use one human organ that you have maybe in head (called brain) it say that is not possible

Are you dumb or you just pretend to be?

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, illiterate in english in another option as well

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Starting today mission 1
Friday - starting mission 2
Saturday - starting mission 3
Sunday - starting mission 4
Monday - starting mission 5
Tuesday - starting mission 6
Wednesday - starting mission 7

Even if he start event now, he will have over 7 hours to finish 7th mission.

If you guys trying to answer questions or suggest something to other people, you should think twice or even thrice cause one of your human organs might be not working properly.

You, sir. You are a person worthy to talk to.

And I'm not talking about the right information or so. Just by being polite you're already better than most here. Thank you.

jeanm5

Reaction score
I understand that you guys want to do not so easy events for people not to do it several times , but with this you hurt people who do not have much time to play, like me, please do not do another event so I tried to tried and the maximum I got was , until the 3rd of just ... it's not fair

Aleks

Reaction score
I understand that you guys want to do not so easy events for people not to do it several times , but with this you hurt people who do not have much time to play, like me, please do not do another event so I tried to tried and the maximum I got was , until the 3rd of just ... it's not fair

You still have 6 days to complete remaining missions, and spoilers can be found in forum now. Mission 4 is easy, just find some friend that can help you, mission 5 its super easy if using spoiler, mission 6 is just easy and mission 7 just takes time, but is easy..

Back