What's new

Welcome!

Improved items graphics.

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Demon King, I'm afraid It'll turn out ugly when I make it stackable. Tiagomonteiro, you mean the helmet from when he was in Rocket's care (the one of the strange armor set he destroyed)? Anyway, Warioandme asked me to create female riding/swimming/flying sprites - I'm talking about this post. You can see my first attempt below. If you like it, let me know, then I'll make other sides as well. Enjoy!

vzab.png

[1] Female riding sprite.

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Demon King, I'm afraid It'll turn out ugly when I make it stackable. Tiagomonteiro, you mean the helmet from when he was in Rocket's care (the one of the strange armor set he destroyed)? Anyway, Warioandme asked me to create female riding/swimming/flying sprites - I'm talking about this post. You can see my first attempt below. If you like it, let me know, then I'll make other sides as well. Enjoy!

vzab.png

Yes, exactly this :3
Btw, continue with your great job :)

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M

vzab.png

Love it : D, thanks man ^^ Keep doing your great work!!

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
I'm glad you like it. I'll add the rest of riding sprites after I get some sleep. There's Mewtwo's helmet. Forgive me that I've made you wait for so long, tiagomonteiro. Enjoy. :)

e0aq.png

[1] Mewtwo's helmet.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I'm glad you like it. I'll add the rest of riding sprites after I get some sleep. There's Mewtwo's helmet. Forgive me that I've made you wait for so long, tiagomonteiro. Enjoy. :)

e0aq.png

[1] Mewtwo's helmet.

Amazing bro, that's much better than the one we actually have now :D
Keep going :b

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Nino allowed me to show you what I've made for him. Enjoy!

a6dt.png

[1]adventurer hat, [2] nurse hat [3] wizard hat, [4] eyepatch, [5] bloody knife, [6] scarf, [7] ancient helmet, [8] monocle and [9] golden cross.

y545.png

[10] folded shirt, [11] folded clothes, [12] shoes, [13] folded T-shirt, [14] shoes and clothes.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score

a6dt.png

[1]adventurer hat, [2] nurse hat [3] wizard hat, [4] eyepatch, [5] bloody knife, [6] scarf, [7] ancient helmet, [8] monocle and [9] golden cross.

y545.png

[10] folded shirt, [11] folded clothes, [12] shoes, [13] folded T-shirt, [14] shoes and clothes.

Very nice ; o i love it ;D

Pyrokar

Reaction score

a6dt.png

y545.png

Whata hell, nice, i can't find anything in common between a bloody knife and pokemon world xD

I bet bosnian's favorite sprite of yours is that golden cross. Awwwwww yeahahahaha!

Demon King

Reaction score

a6dt.png

y545.png

would be nice xd
Khangaskan advanture hat,chanseys nurse hat,Kazams wizzard hat,weezings eye patch,Gengars knife dunno,Golems helmet mwahhaha,dafuq whats that,Bosnians Cross

Makarno.-

Reaction score

a6dt.png

y545.png

This only means one thing for me..... players addons .-.

koles

Reaction score
I've tried to improve Bayleef's outfit. You can check how it was before and after altering below.
As for swimming outfits, I'm still waiting for Lajrra swimsuit photos for reference. Enjoy!

4s9f.png

[1] Bayleef

WOW is very good.

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Thank you. I've created stacked batteries sprites and made almost half of Bayleef (with only sides left). I'm going back to study and I'll be back around one week. If you want to contact me, just send me private message in game. Please, enjoy.

1uie.png

[1] Stacked batteries.

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Reaction score
re-edit cloned butterfree pls :(

Fuck Butterfree. It already has enough good sprite. Just look at your signature.

Dodrio, Politoed, Rapidash, Beedrill, Raticate, Ampharos, etc, etc, etc. There's a lot of Pokes that needs more new sprites than a Butterfree.

@ Kano, try to finish now that Rhyhorn you started. + Rhydon in extra free time sounds awesome.

Back