What's new

Welcome!

Im not new. But im planning on a return.

Toddler

Reaction score
Back like a year ago I had to get on the ball for school. It was my last year of high school, and I needed to really work on my grades and get dedicated fully on my work. After school, coming back to PA never really crossed my mind. Its not that I didnt want to stop, I just didnt think about it. In that point of time, I was finished with school, and I just wanted to be gone from the house alll the time. I had nothing school related to look forward to. I came back in October for a short amount of time for the event and suddenly stopped. Nothing can really explain that. As for my absence as a Tutor, I am deeply sorry for up and leaving so suddenly and without notice, and for me to do that is straight up disrespect to the former and current staff members. I can't really say sorry to any of my passed friends that I had because its been so long, they have either been deleted, and Quit/retired. For those friends who are still here, I would like to say, Hi <3.

And again, My apologies go to the whole server as a tutor for up and leaving. It was kind of drastic, and I had no choice.

danixx

Reaction score
Yay, I dont know you but I heard some rumours about you :D
Welcome back, hope you join Diamond.

Toddler

Reaction score
Yeah, Im still on Diamond! Always. But thank you!

Lethal Spirit!

Reaction score
I dont know you, but you helped me to recover my forum account (thanks) :D

New emotions
New adventures
New pokemons
New friends

Just on PAdventures :D

in todd we trust

WalkingDutchman

Reaction score
haha i remember you
you were always hunting at the charmeleon huntplace with 1 charizard V from fuchsia!
you really good pokes back then I remember xD
wb, and enjoy the new prices of diamonds/rare pokes <- -.-

Toddler

Reaction score
Thanks!! Lawl. I would go back to hunt there, but feraligatr would definitely out lvl me Lol. So I have to work on alakazam and gengar.

Toddler

Reaction score
Thanks harvey.

PS: I dig your Galio signature ;)

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Welcome Back Todd! You know you can count on me on anything and I'll always support you.
Good to have ya back, I felt a lil lonely :p

Back