What's new

Welcome!

I'm absolutely done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagbit

Banned user
Reaction score
I gave this game a chance several times, but due to the sheer idiocy of the planning behind this event I'm completely and utterly done and finished. I experienced a literal, LITERAL ZERO fun playing your game. Every single mission was only a tiny fraction less of an arduous chore it would have been if I had not been given help and advice, and yet it still managed to redefine what arduous truly means. And if the NPCs literally straight up refusing to explain all the details properly (and in broken english mind you) weren't fucking enough, you also had to make it absolutely UTTERLY unforgiving.

Congratulations, you've managed to capture the absolute foreign reaches of ineptitude not yet known to man, and I can say with absolute confidence you will NEVER EVER find a playerbase, and that's because the only people willing to accept this nonsense are mentally deficient masochists.

Thanks for the worst gaming experience of my life. Playing with my balls all day would have been time better spent. You suck.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
feel free to leave, seems nobody is gonna miss you anyway... Also, NOBODY is forcing you to play this game, you play because you want, if you dont like, look for something else to do, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back